RPGM Abandoned Morningstar [v1.7] [Casey Kane]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Ghaust

Jul 15, 2018
Glad to know that you try to keep your sanity (or insanity) with such a project.
It is also good to know that there will be even if you are unsure, knowing that you use this to improve means that there will be a lot o variation and as guy that enjoy almost all aspects of vore, it gives me the feeling that whatever you do will be of the same quality or better no matter what you do.
Again, thanks for doing what you do.

P.S i didn't knew i was into watersports until i played your game.
Also i've taken the hint that one can flirt with the centaur girl and she invites you to the inn, i hope making such a big girl won't make you suffer.

Last edited:

CaseyKane

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Yes, I'm trying to spread a broad net over the fetish and associated fetishes. The link between the watersports and vore may seem tenuous, except when considering that both rely heavily on a domination/submission dynamic. I'm certain that it won't be to everybody's taste though, so there should always be a way to avoid any such scenes if the player chooses.

Warrior2853

Jul 10, 2020
if I had the money I would support with patreon most I can do is help if I find bugs and support on here and also have a post listing scenes

Reactions: CaseyKane

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
New Update 1.7 :

3 new scenes added with interactive options, animations and sound effects.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Message from the dev :

I will make a little pause in the development of this game to focus on my comics , please support if you like them or the game
You can find them on my

Greborinho

Nov 1, 2020
When half the tags are words you never heard and are scared to look up for fear of ending up on some kind of watch list over at Google / CIA.

RoyceBurger

May 3, 2020
well shit. ive never been more turned on then when she gave herself to the man. there may be something wrong with me. that being said...would love more stuff like that haha

Reactions: CaseyKane

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Pretty good game ^^ But I think there is a little bug, it's impossible to enter the jewelry shop in Newsport.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Pretty good game ^^ But I think there is a little bug, it's impossible to enter the jewelry shop in Newsport.
tell me more
the door is locked ? is there a message when you clic on the door ? a sound ?
it there any other building with this bug ?

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
tell me more
the door is locked ? is there a message when you clic on the door ? a sound ?
it there any other building with this bug ?
Well The first quest asks to go to the jewelry shop in the nearby town.
But this shop is close, I tried to ask the NPC but nothing seems to unlock it, and so I'm stuck ^^ The door seems to make the sound of a locked door so I supposed there an item (a key) to find but if it's that, well it's really well hidden.
I don't know if there are other issues like that since I can't go further.

RoyceBurger

May 3, 2020
But this shop is close, I tried to ask the NPC but nothing seems to unlock it, and so I'm stuck ^^ The door seems to make the sound of a locked door so I supposed there an item (a key) to find but if it's that, well it's really well hidden.
u have to go see the hairdresser first in the top left corner. once u do that then the jeweler unlocks i believe

CaseyKane

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
RoyceBurger is right. You're sent to Newport with 2 objectives, go to the jewellers and also change your appearance. Near to the entrance to Newport when you first arrive there's a centauress. Ask her for direction to the hairdresser (and be sure to compliment her too as this unlocks another scene later on). After getting directions from her you should be all set to go find the hairdresser. AFTER THAT the jeweller's store will be open to you. :)

Warrior2853

Jul 10, 2020
can some combat be added soon and maybe some way to level up? Keep some people busy getting some gold and experience or sp

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes