RPGM Abandoned Morningstar [v1.7] [Casey Kane]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
there is a few glitches, cannot leave the inn sometimes, cannot enter the first town without walking through it(place where lisette lives) can walk through the inn keeper.
if you have a save just before that bug send it to me , best is a save where you are in a building and you can't exit

Reactions: CaseyKane

Warrior2853

Jul 10, 2020
Very nice and interesting game thus far.

I wish to see some extension on digestion scenes. Does not have to be graphic or anything, but some more detail regarding it can be very hot indeed. Many vore fans regard the digestion as the most interesting part, capitalize on that and make it hawt. Game-overs are slightly boring, but decent enough if the scenes were a little longer. Best thing to do is make highly customized game-overs with a lot of description for each individual game-over and transition it into a general "game-over" or something to maximize how interesting each scene is and have a general solution for development speed. Scat scenes for monsters might be prudent.

Dialogue and stuff is nice- World-building is also nice, right up my alley (except I'm weird and I don't like F\F).

3d renders work decently well, 2d art works really well and you know how to utilize it with dialogue and story. Nice execution of the rpgm stuff, might be cool to have custom stuff later, but nothing fancy is really needed. Mix between 2d and 3d can be jarring.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will follow this actively. Listen to my advice\suggestions\opinions at your own peril and never do something you're not comfortable with or compromise your own ambitions to appease the masses against your gut feeling. Best of luck to you.

edit: Sound usage is splendid and transitions for different scenes work well. Don't do what I did and forget about sound, there is soo much potential. Beginning stomach sounds are fantastic and should be used often. Moaning gasps are nice too and don't take too much space.
I agree with the slime scene a lot I made a list of the scenes I seen for anybody wanting to know the current amount of scenes, waiting for more scenes.

Reactions: Jehejrjrjr

CaseyKane

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
is there a scene with the centaur btw? could probably add a bf or gf in game too, if you do that you can add a vore yandere lol
Not a centaur scene yet. There will be, but prob not in this coming update. Soon after though. And Ciel's love life will develop as the game goes on - still very early days at the moment.

Jehejrjrjr

Jul 31, 2020
Not a centaur scene yet. There will be, but prob not in this coming update. Soon after though. And Ciel's love life will develop as the game goes on - still very early days at the moment.
I like yanderes and its very popular but rare, so might be a nice addition especially for vore, can't for next update :D

Bangkiller

Mar 7, 2019
Finally found my vore game - thank you, dear developer!
Snake and frog scenes were perfect for my taste.
The consensual option in form of combat move was very nice touch!

Can we expect spider/bug types of vore in the future? Also would love to see in the game "secret" ritual themed locations in form of altars etc. for non-combat willing scenes, which will unlock maybe certain items for sale in the stores for later purchase.

CaseyKane

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Finally found my vore game - thank you, dear developer!
Snake and frog scenes were perfect for my taste.
The consensual option in form of combat move was very nice touch!

Can we expect spider/bug types of vore in the future? Also would love to see in the game "secret" ritual themed locations in form of altars etc. for non-combat willing scenes, which will unlock maybe certain items for sale in the stores for later purchase.
Glad you're enjoying things so far. Next update is just around the corner. We can expect all types of creatures performing vore given enough time - just the scenes take a lot of work to make, so all I can say is that I'll get to each creature/pred when I get to it. Thanks for the encouragement - is always good to know people are enjoying the game.

Bangkiller

Mar 7, 2019
Glad you're enjoying things so far. Next update is just around the corner. We can expect all types of creatures performing vore given enough time - just the scenes take a lot of work to make, so all I can say is that I'll get to each creature/pred when I get to it. Thanks for the encouragement - is always good to know people are enjoying the game.
Excited to hear that!
I saw some critique regarding "game over" after vore, but in my opinion the fact the MC *choses* this, actively offering herself, makes this more of a "early happy ending" more then "game over". So, in a sense, game offers a ton of erotic and exciting endings to chose from, and i absolutely can't wait to see what else the world of this game will offer to our naughty MC! *thumbsup*.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
New update :)

1.6 :
2 new scene added
-1 small scene watersport
-1 BIG scene with OV , UB , AV , Willing and Unwilling with random variation
- Added a option to skip AV victory scene with the wood girl
- added background music for all scenes
- BUG-FIX when you walked trough some character ( I hope ... )

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
If you take it seriously maybe. I'm not, so some of the scenes are pretty hilarious.

Though I do have a question for the dev once he shows back up around here, if there will be any non-vore scenes (not counting the watersports one, because that is about as unholy as vore itself). Or when we'll get more protag vore scenes instead of continuous bad ends.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
CaseyKane
Love your game but your versioning system doesn't make sense (from 0.1 to 1.5, 1.6?)
from now on , it will be 1.5 , 1.6 , 1.7 ...

how much content is there? is it possible to buy something in the shops yet?
right now there is 8 or 9 scene , some with choices and different ending
and no , right now you can't buy stuff in the shops , the game is still on "story" mod , not yet in " open world , exploration " mod

If you take it seriously maybe. I'm not, so some of the scenes are pretty hilarious.

Though I do have a question for the dev once he shows back up around here, if there will be any non-vore scenes (not counting the watersports one, because that is about as unholy as vore itself). Or when we'll get more protag vore scenes instead of continuous bad ends.
speaking for the dev :
Yes there will be non vore scene but with at least related fetish like femdom
and Yes there will be more protag as pred scene

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes