RPGM Abandoned Morningstar [v1.7] [Casey Kane]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Can't leave blacksmith store and all inns.
When you enter second part of the city, you can´t go back and if you don´t have save from the outside of city, then the end.
City is too big and empty. Game experince ruined by broken city...

Beginning wasn´t too bad. If there wasn´t vore, i would even enjoy it.
But you can always end the game after normal scene and reload your save.

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
I see the 3rd picture and all i could think of after was mr.slave shoving paris hilton up his ass...

• Haha
Reactions: arimfan

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Can't leave blacksmith store and all inns.
When you enter second part of the city, you can´t go back and if you don´t have save from the outside of city, then the end.
City is too big and empty. Game experince ruined by broken city...

Beginning wasn´t too bad. If there wasn´t vore, i would even enjoy it.
But you can always end the game after normal scene and reload your save.
For the bug:
the problem with not being able to exit some building was discovered in beta-testing and solved , weird that you still have it
I will check it with the dev tomorrow
in the meantime I suggest to people to save before entering any building or city ( and not on the same slot )

For the complain :
city is big and empty because there will be a LOT of stuff in it but this is only the 2nd version of the game so right now it's normal that it's empty

and this IS A VORE GAME ... like it's even written in the title
the main purpose of this game is vore fetish so why you play it if you don't enjoy vore ?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
This is at once completely disgusting and incredibly hilarious. I approve. But dear god, this is a very niche game, or for people who can just laugh at the thing instead of fapping.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Mmm, enjoyed the scene with Glory... Especially enjoyed how she shut us up mid-sentence by shoving our head up her ass... I hope we'll get to be on the receiving end of a lot more anal vore...

Reactions: CaseyKane

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
For the bug:
the problem with not being able to exit some building was discovered in beta-testing and solved , weird that you still have it
I will check it with the dev tomorrow
in the meantime I suggest to people to save before entering any building or city ( and not on the same slot )

For the complain :
city is big and empty because there will be a LOT of stuff in it but this is only the 2nd version of the game so right now it's normal that it's empty

and this IS A VORE GAME ... like it's even written in the title
the main purpose of this game is vore fetish so why you play it if you don't enjoy vore ?
Becouse there is normal-ish scenes, before Vore... :)
I didn´t say, that you should stop doing vore scenes. If it´s something you like.
I said, i would enjoy it more without Vore. ( becouse i am not fan of it ) It would be great have option to see normal scene and skip Vore.

It will be more interesting for more people if there will be this option.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Becouse there is normal-ish scenes, before Vore... :)
I didn´t say, that you should stop doing vore scenes. If it´s something you like.
I said, i would enjoy it more without Vore. ( becouse i am not fan of it ) It would be great have option to see normal scene and skip Vore.

It will be more interesting for more people if there will be this option.
but there is no normal scene , it's only vore , even the "normal-ish" scene is just here to introduce the vore part
there is and will be only vore scene in this game , with maybe a few non vore scene but just a few and alway related one way or a other to vore or similar fetish

if you add a option to skip vore , on 10 scene you will only see one
this game is not made to be interesting for more people , it's made by and for vore fan

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
anyone have walkthought on this? i stuck and don't know where to go at beginning of the game

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
anyone have walkthought on this? i stuck and don't know where to go at beginning of the game
Game isn't big enough to warrant a walkthrough.
And for the part you're talking about, I suppose you mean the area outside the house, in which case you're meant to walk up between the trees to the left of the house for the first encounter.

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
I liked the new megafrog scene a lot, though when it comes to frog vore I tend to think the frogs should be making some use of their powerful tongues. Not quite as into the rest of the new content (will there be an option to disable anal vore at any point?)

CaseyKane

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
I liked the new megafrog scene a lot, though when it comes to frog vore I tend to think the frogs should be making some use of their powerful tongues. Not quite as into the rest of the new content (will there be an option to disable anal vore at any point?)
There's an option to avoid the Glory AV scene for this update, and all future AV scenes will have an opt out. If I can find a better frog model with a decent tongue there'll be some more frog vore in future updates (with the frog acting in a more predatory role). Oh, and if anyone can tell me where I can get hold of the old 9mbi bullfrog model I would be grateful. I have several frog models but, but all are a bit limited or look dreadful.

CaseyKane

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
no i come to newport and don't know where to go
there's one scene in Newport at the moment. Speak to the centaur near the entrance. Ask her about the hairdresser. She will direct you to a house in the top left of the map with a barrel out front. The scene is there. After that you'll have reached the end of the update.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
there's one scene in Newport at the moment. Speak to the centaur near the entrance. Ask her about the hairdresser. She will direct you to a house in the top left of the map with a barrel out front. The scene is there. After that you'll have reached the end of the update.
Yeah, about that. Shit's buggy. First time I walked in there, the event didn't trigger and I phased through the character model.
Same with the West Inn, except there I went through the door without opening it (the changed after the conversation with the centaur girl, but was reversed after the same conversation again).

And if I may ask, is vore by the MC planned in the future, because I'd rather prefer that than a game over at every step (just curious.)

CaseyKane

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Yeah, about that. Shit's buggy. First time I walked in there, the event didn't trigger and I phased through the character model.
Same with the West Inn, except there I went through the door without opening it (the changed after the conversation with the centaur girl, but was reversed after the same conversation again).

And if I may ask, is vore by the MC planned in the future, because I'd rather prefer that than a game over at every step (just curious.)
The bugs seem to be related to a plugin issue, as it's not happening all the time. Thanks for the report. It'll be looked into for the next update. Over time there should end up being a mix of the MC acting as both pred and prey.

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
how is the development cycle so far, would there be an eventual steam release for a one-time purchase? i'm surprised that this project is at version 1.5 , most patreon projects are at 0.x - 0.xx, so i'm actually excited to try this out :)

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes