Collection Video Morpheuscuk Collection [2024-03-10] [Morpheuscuk]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

iraklis1908

Nov 16, 2018
The first time I see such assuredness. Hi, the creator is here. Do you see me?
I don't want to sound like a smartass but I believe that there might be a slight communication-misunderstanding problem and I believe that it is due to the fact that your English is not -let's say-great. I understand completely your position ofcourse a paying customer should be your priority and personally I want to thank you for all your work and for your will to share them here for free. I speak for myself only but I understand that some people might be more impacient than me so don't listen to them, please. Thanks again for all your works.

Reactions: morpheuscuk

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
I don't want to sound like a smartass but I believe that there might be a slight communication-misunderstanding problem and I believe that it is due to the fact that your English is not -let's say-great. I understand completely your position ofcourse a paying customer should be your priority and personally I want to thank you for all your work and for your will to share them here for free. I speak for myself only but I understand that some people might be more impacient than me so don't listen to them, please. Thanks again for all your works.
Thanks for your beautiful comment. Yes, unfortunately my English is not very good. A few of my friends are already helping with the dialogues in my work. Despite this, they still provide me with financial support. All this comes to my mind, and my content is instantly shared in many places, especially on this page. This was my plan when I first started. For example, the LL series was to share the 1st episode + bonus from here after the 5th episode. I had planned to share it here in a chapter after each new chapter. But they didn't give a chance. I also refused to share. I always say, I am not saying that you should not share my content. I just want some respect for my supporters. Give it a while, I'll share it myself. Same thing happened again today. I shared it on my page. I came here, I looked and it was shared right away. I am really sad. Sometimes I even consider quitting but I have annual subscribers. I continue for their sake and especially for my Diamond Tier supporters. I will finish the LL series. I'm starting a new series and I'll post again here. After publishing a few chapters, I will state that I will share it here for free. If the same situation happens again, I found a much more effective way. In no way will it be shared without my knowledge.

iraklis1908

Nov 16, 2018
Thanks for your beautiful comment. Yes, unfortunately my English is not very good. A few of my friends are already helping with the dialogues in my work. Despite this, they still provide me with financial support. All this comes to my mind, and my content is instantly shared in many places, especially on this page. This was my plan when I first started. For example, the LL series was to share the 1st episode + bonus from here after the 5th episode. I had planned to share it here in a chapter after each new chapter. But they didn't give a chance. I also refused to share. I always say, I am not saying that you should not share my content. I just want some respect for my supporters. Give it a while, I'll share it myself. Same thing happened again today. I shared it on my page. I came here, I looked and it was shared right away. I am really sad. Sometimes I even consider quitting but I have annual subscribers. I continue for their sake and especially for my Diamond Tier supporters. I will finish the LL series. I'm starting a new series and I'll post again here. After publishing a few chapters, I will state that I will share it here for free. If the same situation happens again, I found a much more effective way. In no way will it be shared without my knowledge.
As it happens I have translated to Greek many English tv series (Inspector Morse, Lewis, Vera, Father Brown) and many more so if you need any help I am here.

Reactions: morpheuscuk
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes