Collection Video Morpheuscuk Collection [2024-03-10] [Morpheuscuk]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
I'm the one who deleted the link. Please be respectful. I suggest you look at the previous pages. I already said that if you are patient, I will share. But by persistently sharing without permission, it is unfair to my supporters and me.
I’ll be waiting patiently. Your work is well worth it!

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
Unfortunately I just simply don’t have the funds available for patreon. I would support if I could. I like Julie. But I REALLY love Becca from Neighborhood comics! I’d love to see more of her on here when available. Maybe photos perhaps? I appreciate the work you do Morpheuscuk:) Becca definitely revs my engine lol

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
I'm the one who deleted the link. Please be respectful. I suggest you look at the previous pages. I already said that if you are patient, I will share. But by persistently sharing without permission, it is unfair to my supporters and me.
It doesnt matter how many times you get the links deleted and nuked,and you can hang in here all you want, there will always be someone that will share it and you cant delete them all, And whats been unfair to your supporters is wasting your time in here in a pirate site trying to stop the inevitable,

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
Unfortunately I just simply don’t have the funds available for patreon. I would support if I could. I like Julie. But I REALLY love Becca from Neighborhood comics! I’d love to see more of her on here when available. Maybe photos perhaps? I appreciate the work you do Morpheuscuk:) Becca definitely revs my engine lol
Becca will be this week's special guest. :)

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Decus and buddy86

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
morpheuscuk even though you're kind of dick for policing this thread like a hawk and making it difficult for us to share your stuff.. i'd like to thank you for creating such a mesmerizing story and excellent slow build up with each episode.. you truly created a rare gem that we couldn't possibly imagine or wish for in our wildest dreams.. i honestly enjoyed the thrill of it this last year, it definitely was a huge stress reliever.

as of paying for your stuff most of us here would have supported you if we had the means to do so.. speaking for myself i'm a student with no family support buried in debt and working 2 half time jobs to provide a roof, food, transportation and basic needs, i wish i had the means to support you and get access to your contents immediately as you publish it for your paying supporters but unfortunately i can't as are many people here who also wish to support you but can't for many different reasons, i swear we love your work and we also love you for creating it and if we could afford it we would pay you 10 times what you're asking for it.

plenty of other creators share their work here by themselves the same time they share it for their supporters so people who like their work and can afford to support will do it out of love of their work not out of necessity, you're in fact the only creator here on this community who tighten the screws this much and make it difficult for us to share your work, if your work doesn't get shared as much how will people know that you and your contents exist, you have really trapped yourself in this small bubble and continuing doing so will only hold you back from growing your supporter base, you are a content creator so focus on doing what you do best and let the supporters come to you out of love of you work and loosen your strings a little and let people enjoy your work.

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
morpheuscuk even though you're kind of dick for policing this thread like a hawk and making it difficult for us to share your stuff.. i'd like to thank you for creating such a mesmerizing story and excellent slow build up with each episode.. you truly created a rare gem that we couldn't possibly imagine or wish for in our wildest dreams.. i honestly enjoyed the thrill of it this last year, it definitely was a huge stress reliever.

as of paying for your stuff most of us here would have supported you if we had the means to do so.. speaking for myself i'm a student with no family support buried in debt and working 2 half time jobs to provide a roof, food, transportation and basic needs, i wish i had the means to support you and get access to your contents immediately as you publish it for your paying supporters but unfortunately i can't as are many people here who also wish to support you but can't for many different reasons, i swear we love your work and we also love you for creating it and if we could afford it we would pay you 10 times what you're asking for it.

plenty of other creators share their work here by themselves the same time they share it for their supporters so people who like their work and can afford to support will do it out of love of their work not out of necessity, you're in fact the only creator here on this community who tighten the screws this much and make it difficult for us to share your work, if your work doesn't get shared as much how will people know that you and your contents exist, you have really trapped yourself in this small bubble and continuing doing so will only hold you back from growing your supporter base, you are a content creator so focus on doing what you do best and let the supporters come to you out of love of you work and loosen your strings a little and let people enjoy your work.
I look different. After all, there are 3 different package options. This means that I will offer you these services in return for these packages. Imagine you have a business. You produce and sell things. But someone else distributes your products for free. :) If I have 1500-2000 supporters, I'll distribute them here for free. Currently, the models, items, clothes I use for the Comics series, etc. I buy all of them by paying money. I also give money for MEGA PRO membership every month. Besides, I spend an average of 10-11 hours of effort every day. Now put yourself in my place. Look, I'm writing again. I'm not saying not to share. But I want you to be a little fair. I am sharing it on my page. I'm looking here, the link is right here. :) It's sad for me.

iraklis1908

Nov 16, 2018
On another matter, I was deeply disappointed by the (much anticipated) anal of July on Episode 14 Bonus. I was hoping that Mike (given that he is such a prick) would be the one that would pessure her to get what he wants (perhaps with a little fingering, licking etc) and not the other way around. Thanks again for all your work.

Reactions: morpheuscuk
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes