Collection Video Morpheuscuk Collection [2024-03-10] [Morpheuscuk]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Jul 27, 2020
I look different. After all, there are 3 different package options. This means that I will offer you these services in return for these packages. Imagine you have a business. You produce and sell things. But someone else distributes your products for free. :) If I have 1500-2000 supporters, I'll distribute them here for free. Currently, the models, items, clothes I use for the Comics series, etc. I buy all of them by paying money. I also give money for MEGA PRO membership every month. Besides, I spend an average of 10-11 hours of effort every day. Now put yourself in my place. Look, I'm writing again. I'm not saying not to share. But I want you to be a little fair. I am sharing it on my page. I'm looking here, the link is right here. :) It's sad for me.
Nuking links on a pirate website won't get you extra supporters, if we could support you we wouldn't be here in the first place.

daniel_nielsenn

Sep 2, 2021
I'm the one who deleted the link. Please be respectful. I suggest you look at the previous pages. I already said that if you are patient, I will share. But by persistently sharing without permission, it is unfair to my supporters and me.
ı want them change backround music religious okay ı dont wanna hear okay u need to be careful

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
I look different. After all, there are 3 different package options. This means that I will offer you these services in return for these packages. Imagine you have a business. You produce and sell things. But someone else distributes your products for free. :) If I have 1500-2000 supporters, I'll distribute them here for free. Currently, the models, items, clothes I use for the Comics series, etc. I buy all of them by paying money. I also give money for MEGA PRO membership every month. Besides, I spend an average of 10-11 hours of effort every day. Now put yourself in my place. Look, I'm writing again. I'm not saying not to share. But I want you to be a little fair. I am sharing it on my page. I'm looking here, the link is right here. :) It's sad for me.
Keep blocking every share here at F95, I am sure your patreon membership will rise. hahaha...

Reactions: Noambonsky

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I think what some people (including the devs) fail to understand, is that this is a pirate forum, yes, developers receive support from the community, and yes, they get feedback for their projects, but at the end of the day, this is still a pirate forum for sharing content that may or may not be for patreons, this is not the private forum of ANY dev, the ones that take part in this community, do so knowing that their content may get leaked at some point, complaining that pirates are pirating content is not a good tactic, especially on a pirate forum, the most likely scenario is that the people will get sick of the aptitude of the dev and simply choose to keep pirating his content, even if they have the means to support them.

Delete the links if you want, but coming here trying to police the thread will only make the users pirate your content even harder out of spite.

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
When a dev goes the extra mile to hide patreon subscription numbers, all is not well. When a dev goes onto f95 and complains about big loss of income, it's pretty much game over for significant earnings improvement. people who spend a dollar want to know before they buy. ofcourse there still exists very generous "patrons of the arts", but it is in the minority.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I think what some people (including the devs) fail to understand, is that this is a pirate forum, yes, developers receive support from the community, and yes, they get feedback for their projects, but at the end of the day, this is still a pirate forum for sharing content that may or may not be for patreons, this is not the private forum of ANY dev, the ones that take part in this community, do so knowing that their content may get leaked at some point, complaining that pirates are pirating content is not a good tactic, especially on a pirate forum, the most likely scenario is that the people will get sick of the aptitude of the dev and simply choose to keep pirating his content, even if they have the means to support them.

Delete the links if you want, but coming here trying to police the thread will only make the users pirate your content even harder out of spite.
Hi, IMO F95zone is not a pirate site. In the contrary is the place where devs can present their work and ask for support. If you know any similar site please let me know. KR

Last edited:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

Lucky Life Episode 16 and Lucky Life Episode 16 Bonus

Say 'Thank you' to kuriarxos10 who shared both.

There should be enough Reactions to say 'Thanks, kuriarxos10!'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes