Collection Video Morpheuscuk Collection [2024-03-10] [Morpheuscuk]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
I recently saw a production similar to Morpheuscuk (good), it begins with a couple who throws a ball at a young black man in the park, then he meets the young man again in a library and he becomes his teacher, in the end he begins to fuck her, her mother and all her acquaintances, things in black.
Does anyone know the name of the series (there are 3 videos so far) or the name of the creator, I can no longer find it.

the name was something like krocop but I don't remember it
There is actually many artist is similar to Morpheuscuk my friend, if you like the fantasy there is fuhree, MasterOfDibuieixon, Alexander mad, and love wolf. But maybe you can also include others artist. Good luck mate, may your search be blessing for others.

Reactions: iraklis1908

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
There is actually many artist is similar to Morpheuscuk my friend, if you like the fantasy there is fuhree, MasterOfDibuieixon, Alexander mad, and love wolf. But maybe you can also include others artist. Good luck mate, may your search be blessing for others.
also Shotz3D , Cockman , Maxmax

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Sound effects. + 1080p + 4k
thank you for sharing nevertheless, it's always better then nothing and we are grateful.
can it be possible when Lucky Life series is complete and you move on to a new project, can you completely share it all with us then ?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

Lucky Life Episode 17

Say 'Thank you' to Morpheuscuk who shared it. Yes, Morpheuscuk, the one who creates these!

(<- Link, click it!) is an excellent option to express your gratitude.

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Become a
instead.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
thank you for sharing nevertheless, it's always better then nothing and we are grateful.
can it be possible when Lucky Life series is complete and you move on to a new project, can you completely share it all with us then ?
Specially those incest version videos....

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Have recently rediscovered this and great stuff!

Just wondering, is there a genre for this type of animation that depicts females with over exaggerated bodys, or is this just a fantasy of what the artist thinks would be the perfect woman??

Also, why does he call her Julie in some vids and Mom in others??

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2021
Afaik neighborhood is only in comics form,not animations.
Oho so sad it seems like good content though
This dev is useless why he didnt make a animations bcoz his english is terrible but his animations are hmmmm yummy ....
I lost all night searching for the videos for this episodes for fucksake anyway thanks mate.

Reactions: Bossjohn
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes