Collection Video Morpheuscuk Collection [2024-03-10] [Morpheuscuk]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

DarkJedi565

Nov 14, 2021
Bro,links are dead there.

I checked them
Link dead
where on kemono.party was morpheuscuck videos ?
Links in kemono dont work and some one please share LLep15 and 17 bonus
can someone please share deviant family ep4 and lucky life ep15 bonus
Okay so Kemono will refresh once per day.
In the meantime here is the current direct MEGA link to Morpheus’ Entire Collection:
The current password is: karamalali

Be sure to check Kemono every day for changes in password or links. If it doesn’t update, just PM me and I can send you a new link and password :)

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Hello guys. Because of you and people like you, I'm sick of creating content anymore. I upload my videos to faphouse. If it goes like this, I will give up producing content now.
My friend, please calm down and do not get angry. I support the diamonds you have on the Patreon.

Unfortunately, some people do not appreciate your efforts, so there are ways to avoid piracy. Also, please do not stop working, please. :cry::cry:

Decus

May 13, 2019
Hello guys. Because of you and people like you, I'm sick of creating content anymore. I upload my videos to faphouse. If it goes like this, I will give up producing content now.
Morpheuscuk, whatever decision you make...
I wish you prosperity and all the best, as well as patience and wisdom in making decisions !!!

Reactions: morpheuscuk

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I'm not being cocky. I already gave the password. :))
It is wrong to put all your works in one file because you will be highly vulnerable to piracy, who knows, maybe your diamond supporter will publish the link and password, so it is better to put each of your works separately.

Also please, in your next job, make it more difficult to get mother-son sex

Add comedic situations, beating situations, or scandalous situations, such as episodes 16 and 17 of Lucky Life. The episodes were the best too. If you can add sex very, very hardcore, it will be better and I guarantee you more fame and money as well.

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
morpheuscuk even though you're kind of dick for policing this thread like a hawk and making it difficult for us to share your stuff.. i'd like to thank you for creating such a mesmerizing story and excellent slow build up with each episode.. you truly created a rare gem that we couldn't possibly imagine or wish for in our wildest dreams.. i honestly enjoyed the thrill of it this last year, it definitely was a huge stress reliever.

as of paying for your stuff most of us here would have supported you if we had the means to do so.. speaking for myself i'm a student with no family support buried in debt and working 2 half time jobs to provide a roof, food, transportation and basic needs, i wish i had the means to support you and get access to your contents immediately as you publish it for your paying supporters but unfortunately i can't as are many people here who also wish to support you but can't for many different reasons, i swear we love your work and we also love you for creating it and if we could afford it we would pay you 10 times what you're asking for it.

plenty of other creators share their work here by themselves the same time they share it for their supporters so people who like their work and can afford to support will do it out of love of their work not out of necessity, you're in fact the only creator here on this community who tighten the screws this much and make it difficult for us to share your work, if your work doesn't get shared as much how will people know that you and your contents exist, you have really trapped yourself in this small bubble and continuing doing so will only hold you back from growing your supporter base, you are a content creator so focus on doing what you do best and let the supporters come to you out of love of you work and loosen your strings a little and let people enjoy your work.
They can all be found on svscomics
the only downside is the slow download speed

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
+ They receive unfair income from my work. :) I state it again. Here, I am not responsible for the files you download from other places other than the pages that I share and that belong to me.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
+ They receive unfair income from my work. :) I state it again. Here, I am not responsible for the files you download from other places other than the pages that I share and that belong to me.
I have a suggestion and I hope you will submit it to the Patreon poll. I think comics will take a lot of effort from you

I suggest that you reduce the content of the comics and put more effort into the videos

Because, as you know, there are millions of comics that tell the same story as you

As for the videos you provide, they are very rare and special, and I think they will increase your popularity if you focus on them more instead of the comics.

It's just a suggestion I hope you'll consider that as a content creator . ;)

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes