Collection Video Morpheuscuk Collection [2024-03-10] [Morpheuscuk]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
I have a suggestion and I hope you will submit it to the Patreon poll. I think comics will take a lot of effort from you

I suggest that you reduce the content of the comics and put more effort into the videos

Because, as you know, there are millions of comics that tell the same story as you

As for the videos you provide, they are very rare and special, and I think they will increase your popularity if you focus on them more instead of the comics.

It's just a suggestion I hope you'll consider that as a content creator . ;)
I've done a survey before. Two of my works are appreciated. But Animations always stay in weight. There are 2 series of animations currently in progress. In addition to these, Lucky Life Bonus animations. Bonuses are at the same level in terms of duration and continuity like the main story. Sometimes I share small animations on my Patreon page. In short, 3 different animations + 1 comics + Extra high resolution photos and small surprises in 1 month. :)

Reactions: Sniper010

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
If I have free time, I experiment with Blender. Now I've started making small animations. However, the rendering time of an average 5-6 minutes animation in high resolution takes 25-26 days according to my estimation. :)

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
Let me try to explain to you the preparation phase of one episode of Lucky Life.
First I prepare the poses. On average, 25-30 poses are prepared for each episode. These include transitional poses. After the poses are over, I write the script. As you know, my English is not good. So I'm sending the script to a friend, he fixes the errors and sends it back to me. Then I come to the script part. I create the poses in the scenario. I have to replay it over and over because the timing of the transitions of the poses is very important. The scenario is being processed and the video recording is taken. I'm working on sound effects with another program. This part is very tiring and takes a long time. It is also edited separately for patreon and for the other site. In other words, 1 animation takes 2 turns. Then I post it on mega and first share it with my Diamond Tier supporters. Then I share it with those who have supported me for more than 3 months. The last is open to all. It takes about 19-20 days to finish 1 episode. Comics series is a little easier. While rendering, I have the opportunity to work on previous photos. The preparation of the Comics series takes an average of 15-16 days. I like working in high resolution. Since the photos are in 2K resolution, the rendering time is long.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Let me try to explain to you the preparation phase of one episode of Lucky Life.
First I prepare the poses. On average, 25-30 poses are prepared for each episode. These include transitional poses. After the poses are over, I write the script. As you know, my English is not good. So I'm sending the script to a friend, he fixes the errors and sends it back to me. Then I come to the script part. I create the poses in the scenario. I have to replay it over and over because the timing of the transitions of the poses is very important. The scenario is being processed and the video recording is taken. I'm working on sound effects with another program. This part is very tiring and takes a long time. It is also edited separately for patreon and for the other site. In other words, 1 animation takes 2 turns. Then I post it on mega and first share it with my Diamond Tier supporters. Then I share it with those who have supported me for more than 3 months. The last is open to all. It takes about 19-20 days to finish 1 episode. Comics series is a little easier. While rendering, I have the opportunity to work on previous photos. The preparation of the Comics series takes an average of 15-16 days. I like working in high resolution. Since the photos are in 2K resolution, the rendering time is long.

I meant that since animation takes a lot of time and effort, I suggested that you give up comics in order to relieve the pressure on you.:giggle:

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
I meant that since animation takes a lot of time and effort, I suggested that you give up comics in order to relieve the pressure on you.:giggle:
I understood what you meant. Actually, it doesn't take much of my time to prepare Comics. I do my own private work in the morning, animation in the afternoon. Comics series while relaxing in the evening. :) This is how my days are spent. I dedicate Saturdays and Sundays to my private work.

Decus

May 13, 2019
Recently, I shared this character on Instagram. Then on my patreon page. For example, I got a lot of messages about making a separate series for this character :))

View attachment 1511990
Your model has an interesting face.
Her facial expressions are fascinating, she seems to like what's going on around her... And she has an impressive figure. The atmosphere is so, slightly extreme, judging by the model's hair, it's about to get stormy.
It's an interesting illustration...)

Reactions: morpheuscuk

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
Your model has an interesting face.
Her facial expressions are fascinating, she seems to like what's going on around her... And she has an impressive figure. The atmosphere is so, slightly extreme, judging by the model's hair, it's about to get stormy.
It's an interesting illustration...)
I am continuing to work on the model. Her hair will definitely change. I didn't like it very much. I will make very few changes with the facial features. Ignore the atmosphere and the clothes. :)) I'm using simple outfits and backgrounds for some quick rendering during the trial phase.

Reactions: fred75 and Decus

Decus

May 13, 2019
I am continuing to work on the model. Her hair will definitely change. I didn't like it very much. I will make very few changes with the facial features. Ignore the atmosphere and the clothes. :)) I'm using simple outfits and backgrounds for some quick rendering during the trial phase.
Of course, the hair of your model, you may or may not like, as they say you are an artist you know better...
And yet, in this illustration, the hairstyle added color. As I wrote earlier, the illustration came out, interesting !
Thank you for sharing it with us !
I hope we'll see your model again after you make the changes.)
P.S.
Just keep an eye on the anatomy...

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
Hey there Morpheuscuk, any chance you can upload the photo set of Becca from Neighborhood on here please? Sadly I just don’t have the funds to support any artists that I like as sad as that sounds. If you can I’d most greatly appreciate it. Either way thank you for your amazing works!

Decus

May 13, 2019
An interesting series of illustrations.
Four of the illustrations are particularly good, in terms of artistic perspective.
Impressive faces, quite advantageous for various angles.
Thank you Morpheuscuk for sharing these illustrations with us !
I wish you, creative success !

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes