Collection Video Morpheuscuk Collection [2024-03-10] [Morpheuscuk]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

PietroBello

Aug 2, 2021
I don't bother too much. If it does, I'll intervene. I know I can't get past this.
morpheuscuk your videos are very beautiful but ultimately the stories are trivial and not very captivating. I suggest you take a cue from successful (erotic or hot) movies and make the stories more interesting. I also invite you to take care of the underwear of the characters by inserting stockings, sexy outfits, colorful underwear, BDSM leather underwear, practically making each puntanta unique. I know you will treasure these tips and the upcoming videos are going to be very overwhelming. Good luck to you and happy 2022

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
Now, in the animations I made with the TK17, what you said is very difficult. It is software with very limited possibilities. But I do what you say in the Comics series. When it comes to stories, it's really hard to see a very different fiction. It's normal to see almost stereotypical stories. In the polls I made on Patreon, the realism in the animations is liked more than the story. I'm already going to stop working with TK17 this year. I will continue with Blender and DAZ Studio. Now I have started to make animations with Blender. But I don't think I'll share it until it looks good. Also, 1 more additional graphics card is needed for Render. A 5-6 minute animation takes almost 2-3 weeks with 1080p Render. My aim is to work in 2K and 4K resolutions.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Now, in the animations I made with the TK17, what you said is very difficult. It is software with very limited possibilities. But I do what you say in the Comics series. When it comes to stories, it's really hard to see a very different fiction. It's normal to see almost stereotypical stories. In the polls I made on Patreon, the realism in the animations is liked more than the story. I'm already going to stop working with TK17 this year. I will continue with Blender and DAZ Studio. Now I have started to make animations with Blender. But I don't think I'll share it until it looks good. Also, 1 more additional graphics card is needed for Render. A 5-6 minute animation takes almost 2-3 weeks with 1080p Render. My aim is to work in 2K and 4K resolutions.
The clothes are very tiring to design and move them during sex scenes, so I advise you to make them naked all the time, especially during sex, it will be much easier for you and will also save a great effort. :giggle:

Just try to diversify the pose sex scenes .

regbullnon

Sep 20, 2018

It is ok, that you want to try and use another software, B U T pls, dont fuck up Sara's nice tits. In TK17 they look so heavy, soft and natural - let them look like that with blender and Daz and everything is ok. ;)

Reactions: morpheuscuk

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
for lucky life, what is the different between the bonus version and not? is that bonus version has the extended scene from the actual version?

Last edited:

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
for lucky life, what is the different between the bonus version and not? is that bonus version has the extended scene from the actual version?
Maybe you should try and download them both. They are different from each other in every way possible. Like different episods.

Reactions: flxgrm

regbullnon

Sep 20, 2018
Why should Morpheus share something with us after all the bulshit from some ppl in that thread?

He,Morph, wants to make money with his stuff. We want all for free .... so there is a huge conflict and after the the lilttle trouble between morph and the user here ... i think morph will not release his stuff here so soon after the realese on his patreon-site.

Maybe we will get new stuff if we are more thankful for the free stuff and if we say more "thank you" to the dev - not only to morph, we should say it to all the devs here....or we pay for the products.

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
I hope it was misunderstood. It is very sad to see the financial and moral support of the creators as a stupidity. Thanks to these supports, content creators are motivated to create better and innovative content. Make sure every content creator has serious expenses. He has to somehow meet them. In addition, as it is thought, very high mawlas are not earned. Please ignore the amounts written on the pages. For example, when expenses are incurred in an account that has accumulated $100, the money reflected in the creator's account may be less than half. In addition to these, I do not know about the other creators, but I also started a herniated disc :)
As you know, there is a global economic crisis due to the epidemic and there are many people who are unemployed. One of them is the money that comes from my content and my only source of income right now.
I have written here many times, I see no problem in sharing my content. But I see it as unfair to both my supporters and me to see my content here as soon as I share it on my page. I've stated over and over. If you are patient, I already said that I will share my content here after a while, but it continued to be shared here and on other platforms without permission.
I hope one day you too can experience what I went through and understand how I feel. I don't do it as a hobby like a lot of content creators. Believe me, I'm trying to support a house financially. Please do not misunderstand what I wrote. My purpose is not to exploit emotions. I just want you to understand me.
Some say I'm finished without this place. Please don't be funny. My supporters on Patreon and other platforms agree with me and I take everything they say into consideration. It doesn't matter whether he gives 1 dollar or 100 dollars. They all became more of a friend to me than a supporter. I spend a separate time to answer their requests, problems and demands.
I apologize again for my bad English and I hope I have written in a clear way. I wish everyone healthy and happy days.

jscash

Feb 16, 2020
I hope it was misunderstood. It is very sad to see the financial and moral support of the creators as a stupidity. Thanks to these supports, content creators are motivated to create better and innovative content. Make sure every content creator has serious expenses. He has to somehow meet them. In addition, as it is thought, very high mawlas are not earned. Please ignore the amounts written on the pages. For example, when expenses are incurred in an account that has accumulated $100, the money reflected in the creator's account may be less than half. In addition to these, I do not know about the other creators, but I also started a herniated disc :)
As you know, there is a global economic crisis due to the epidemic and there are many people who are unemployed. One of them is the money that comes from my content and my only source of income right now.
I have written here many times, I see no problem in sharing my content. But I see it as unfair to both my supporters and me to see my content here as soon as I share it on my page. I've stated over and over. If you are patient, I already said that I will share my content here after a while, but it continued to be shared here and on other platforms without permission.
I hope one day you too can experience what I went through and understand how I feel. I don't do it as a hobby like a lot of content creators. Believe me, I'm trying to support a house financially. Please do not misunderstand what I wrote. My purpose is not to exploit emotions. I just want you to understand me.
Some say I'm finished without this place. Please don't be funny. My supporters on Patreon and other platforms agree with me and I take everything they say into consideration. It doesn't matter whether he gives 1 dollar or 100 dollars. They all became more of a friend to me than a supporter. I spend a separate time to answer their requests, problems and demands.
I apologize again for my bad English and I hope I have written in a clear way. I wish everyone healthy and happy days.
i got membership only for 5 hr. in patreon.. and suddenly patron cancel the membership.... they told Indian payment will be decline due to Indian RBI guideline..... that is ok for me but why they active the membership for 5 hr and deduct the money from credit card......... so m not trusting patreon again most of i get scam

Reactions: morpheuscuk
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes