Collection Video Morpheuscuk Collection [2024-03-10] [Morpheuscuk]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
i got membership only for 5 hr. in patreon.. and suddenly patron cancel the membership.... they told Indian payment will be decline due to Indian RBI guideline..... that is ok for me but why they active the membership for 5 hr and deduct the money from credit card......... so m not trusting patreon again most of i get scam
The point is, as far as I understand, it's a problem between Indian and US banks. Patreon is sending a notification email about this issue. So it's not about Patreon. I think there is a problem with the banks. According to the latest e-mail, some of our Indian friends were successful in paying, but there was a general problem. They said that the studies on this subject are continuing and they will continue to inform.

Reactions: flxgrm

jscash

Feb 16, 2020
The point is, as far as I understand, it's a problem between Indian and US banks. Patreon is sending a notification email about this issue. So it's not about Patreon. I think there is a problem with the banks. According to the latest e-mail, some of our Indian friends were successful in paying, but there was a general problem. They said that the studies on this subject are continuing and they will continue to inform.
subscribestar also have same issue ? or not

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
I have no idea about this subject. I offered the option to open the option of paying with Coin as a suggestion on both sites. Many people like me agree. Maybe they'll take that into account in the future.

Reactions: flxgrm

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
I hope it was misunderstood. It is very sad to see the financial and moral support of the creators as a stupidity. Thanks to these supports, content creators are motivated to create better and innovative content. Make sure every content creator has serious expenses. He has to somehow meet them. In addition, as it is thought, very high mawlas are not earned. Please ignore the amounts written on the pages. For example, when expenses are incurred in an account that has accumulated $100, the money reflected in the creator's account may be less than half. In addition to these, I do not know about the other creators, but I also started a herniated disc :)
As you know, there is a global economic crisis due to the epidemic and there are many people who are unemployed. One of them is the money that comes from my content and my only source of income right now.
I have written here many times, I see no problem in sharing my content. But I see it as unfair to both my supporters and me to see my content here as soon as I share it on my page. I've stated over and over. If you are patient, I already said that I will share my content here after a while, but it continued to be shared here and on other platforms without permission.
I hope one day you too can experience what I went through and understand how I feel. I don't do it as a hobby like a lot of content creators. Believe me, I'm trying to support a house financially. Please do not misunderstand what I wrote. My purpose is not to exploit emotions. I just want you to understand me.
Some say I'm finished without this place. Please don't be funny. My supporters on Patreon and other platforms agree with me and I take everything they say into consideration. It doesn't matter whether he gives 1 dollar or 100 dollars. They all became more of a friend to me than a supporter. I spend a separate time to answer their requests, problems and demands.
I apologize again for my bad English and I hope I have written in a clear way. I wish everyone healthy and happy days.
I wish you all the best Morpheus. Your works are always worth the wait and you got talent m’friend. Best of luck to you with all your future endeavors

bigate

Jul 27, 2021
I hope it was misunderstood. It is very sad to see the financial and moral support of the creators as a stupidity. Thanks to these supports, content creators are motivated to create better and innovative content. Make sure every content creator has serious expenses. He has to somehow meet them. In addition, as it is thought, very high mawlas are not earned. Please ignore the amounts written on the pages. For example, when expenses are incurred in an account that has accumulated $100, the money reflected in the creator's account may be less than half. In addition to these, I do not know about the other creators, but I also started a herniated disc :)
As you know, there is a global economic crisis due to the epidemic and there are many people who are unemployed. One of them is the money that comes from my content and my only source of income right now.
I have written here many times, I see no problem in sharing my content. But I see it as unfair to both my supporters and me to see my content here as soon as I share it on my page. I've stated over and over. If you are patient, I already said that I will share my content here after a while, but it continued to be shared here and on other platforms without permission.
I hope one day you too can experience what I went through and understand how I feel. I don't do it as a hobby like a lot of content creators. Believe me, I'm trying to support a house financially. Please do not misunderstand what I wrote. My purpose is not to exploit emotions. I just want you to understand me.
Some say I'm finished without this place. Please don't be funny. My supporters on Patreon and other platforms agree with me and I take everything they say into consideration. It doesn't matter whether he gives 1 dollar or 100 dollars. They all became more of a friend to me than a supporter. I spend a separate time to answer their requests, problems and demands.
I apologize again for my bad English and I hope I have written in a clear way. I wish everyone healthy and happy days.
you have all my support my friend!

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Okay guys,they are deleting all the requesting posts.
I think this is the end for this thread until and unless the dev Morpheuscuk shares anything.

Really sad

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Lucky Life Episode 19

Say 'Thank you' to Morpheuscuk who shared it. Yes, Morpheuscuk, the one who creates these!

(<- Link, click it!) is an excellent option to express your gratitude.
Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Become a
instead.

ThankYouFULi

Oct 25, 2020
Hello guys ,who can download these videos:

if someone download them ,please add mega for us ,good man good lucky

Dedababa

Dec 5, 2021
Hello guys ,who can download these videos:

if someone download them ,please add mega for us ,good man good lucky
You must to register account, then can download slow speed (50kb/s)

• Angry
Reactions: kiyiya

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
First of all, I would like to point out that. I am not responsible for the problems caused by the files you download from such sites. Thanks to the files you download from such sites, you earn money for such sites. So what are they doing to win this land?! Theft! They earn money easily, without any effort, and you, my dear friends, are supporting them. :) I already share my content here when appropriate. Please think about it and realize what you are doing. Love and respect to all. I wish you beautiful, healthy and happy days.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes