3.60 star(s) 37 Votes

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
Except it says The End at the end and really kinda ends. But would make sense for a prologue for a second game where the protag does go to college, finds the job, fucks all the girls.

Like I said it would be wasted potential otherwise. Waste of good character assets and time on the develpers part IMO.
Ok got it btw there are no animations in this Renpy version so that tag should be removed.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of MOS: Last Summer [v1.0] [Completed]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

* the patch already includes WALKTHROUGH / CHEAT MOD (by KoGa3)

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan MOS: Last Summer [v1.0] [Completed]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

*la patch comprende già WALKTHROUGH / CHEAT MOD (by KoGa3)

of MOS: Last Summer [v0.3]

di un fan MOS: Last Summer [v0.3]

of MOS: Last Summer

di un fan MOS: Last Summer

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-09-11
Version: v1.0
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: KinkiSham

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
Here's a quick walkthrough/cheat Mod (mostly for the "Hard" game mode):

Mod features:
- choices help/walkthrough
- persistent info screen for the episodes game points
- option to change the game points (but not needed so far)
- a renaming feature for the characters

Sept. 12, 2021:
Added an option to unlock the gallery pictures+replay

Download Mod v1.0b (<1MB)
-

Android version with integrated Mod here
(thanks to estrada777 )

ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1399765 View attachment 1399766 View attachment 1399767 View attachment 1399768 View attachment 1400415 View attachment 1400416
Hi, man. Just want to give you a heads-up. When i use your mod with linux version. The game fails to run, here's the error message

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: at0c

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is it just me or does this thing just abruptly stop after fucking Casey? Is this actually completed because it feels like it's missing a lot of content unless the version it's based on also just... stops.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi, man. Just want to give you a heads-up. When i use your mod with linux version. The game fails to run, here's the error message

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately, I have little experience with Linux, so I can not really help there. Also I don't know the variable 'game_finish_pframe_xsize' in your traceback, seems it's from the game itself. Well, maybe this post can help you: Link

Reactions: arcticgale

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
Unfortunately, I have little experience with Linux, so I can not really help there. Also I don't know the variable 'game_finish_pframe_xsize' in your traceback, seems it's from the game itself. Well, maybe this post can help you: Link
It works! thank you

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I pulled the win version and then unpacked the archive.rpa, decompiled the rpyc files and then threw the resulting game folder into a fresh Renpy project for Linux. The screens.rpy attempts to load this font from a missing otf file. In fact, there's no otf files anywhere to be found.

Code:
Exception: Could not find font u'HussarPrintA.otf'.
There's a number of search results for downloading this font. I got mine from as a zip and copied the extracted otf file into the top level game folder. That gets the game working under Linux.

I would post my cobbed together version, but I don't have uploader privs or an account on all of the usual suspects.

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
sorry, one more thing. there's no option to unlock replay in gallery, only picture

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Ran into another font exception after playing a bit. I should have grepped the sources for all font statements. I got my DejaVusans.ttf from and had to rename it to match the font statement. My BloggerSansBold.otf came from over , and also had to be renamed to match the font statement. The attached has all three fonts ready to plug into the game folder

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I pulled the win version and then unpacked the archive.rpa, decompiled the rpyc files and then threw the resulting game folder into a fresh Renpy project for Linux. The screens.rpy attempts to load this font from a missing otf file. In fact, there's no otf files anywhere to be found.

Code:
Exception: Could not find font u'HussarPrintA.otf'.
There's a number of search results for downloading this font. I got mine from as a zip and copied the extracted otf file into the top level game folder. That gets the game working under Linux.

I would post my cobbed together version, but I don't have uploader privs or an account on all of the usual suspects.
The fonts are already in the game Link

sorry, one more thing. there's no option to unlock replay in gallery, only picture
Have you downloaded my latest Mod v1.0b? I have uploaded that only a few hours ago

Reactions: arcticgale

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This game is good, art and animation are top tier.
Being a Boomer, the MC bunches up my tighty whiteys, :cautious: Oh, I get to have every girl I set my eyes on and live in an awesome house, but my mean guardian whats me to work and get my own place, but I'm only 21. I think I have to kill all of them and hide them under my bed, then I can go on doing what I want.
(Sorry about the boomer rant) :giggle:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so 3.0 is complete or was 3.0 that came a few days ago another version and this complete is another that have no change log yet?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Those fonts don't come over when us Linux folk just create our own renpy project and grab just the game folder. Why bury them in the renpy runtime that won't be used by the sdk version of Renpy when you can explicity put them in the game folder like I did?

The fonts are already in the game Link

Have you downloaded my latest Mod v1.0b? I have uploaded that only a few hours ago

AshLoo

May 6, 2018
Until the end, any diffrence with "MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick" ...

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes