3.60 star(s) 37 Votes

neti

Jun 29, 2018
For me that game is only a 10% of the whole scenario, missing the start (30%) and the end (60%) minimum.
That to bad bc even if it's not the most original scenario, that have the potential of a game as long as DMD.
And the renders is at a top level, among the greatest game of this site.
So if the dev want to continue, he can make a lot of money if he decide to make a game from the start to the end (and even start a compagny by hiring some people).
I definitely keep a eye on him.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat

points // game

View attachment 1281983

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1281986 View attachment 1281984 --> View attachment 1281989

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )
update - final
have fun

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Is this a sequel of another game?

The mc is already at an advanced stage with the girls, it felt weird without any buildup. Also, this game needs a patch for yesterday.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Before I download this is this Sequel to MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick, or is this remake?

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I've seen games come & go over the years... some with good stories or renders - some really bad... and think 'that's a shame' and then move on.

However, I don't think I've been so disappointed with the finish of a game (or whatever this is!!) that had a good premise for a story (not a great story but one where you could see it progressing) and truly hot renders! I was actually waiting for the next update or two to see where it was going and then pony up some $$ to support the dev... at this stage, that will never happen now.

Even if they offer a continuation of the story in the future, I will follow it of course - but I don't think I could trust the dev enough to part with my $$ in the future.

Maybe they are not aware how good their renders are! I dunno... it's just disappointing that the MC never got to fuck Jessie or Sam!! Sigh...
Was gonna review, but it's not worth it.
As you stated this game was a colossal letdown, maybe in the future someone picks this back up or the Dev himself goes in for seconds.

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
For those who were wondering (just like me) if this remake was going to be only the port from the previous game or if he was going to add something new, I've talked with the Dev.
Indeed, this is only a port of the original one, with some improvements (specially in the image/animation resolution).
The story indeed ends the way it does (cliff-hanger would be an understatement).

Here is part of the conversation we had:

I asked him:
In this remake, are you going to only remake (porting the game, basically) or are you planning on adding more story (not only bonus pictures)? Or even, perhaps, continuing on a separate game?
He replied:
Unfortunately, I cannot change this game - add new story content to it. Because I am now fully busy preparing a new game. The new game will be a continuation of the previous game.
I don't know if by "continuation of the previous game" he means Last Summer or a game he worked prior to that.

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

Kw1ggy

Apr 14, 2019
I definitely want the Dev to continue this story. From what was written in the F95 thread for the original version of the game, this is supposed to be short intro game to the full game. I don't think the Dev did a good job (or any job) of conveying that this was just a short introduction. Without all of the context from the original thread, the only clue for this being an intro was the ending where you see a montage of the MC at work. I think that was supposed to a preview of the main game.

As for the previous engine, if the engine was mainly coded by the Dev, then Kudos! It was pretty neat and had some things that I wish Ren'py had, but my main complaint on it would be not being able to interrupt and just skip the fancy transitions. I do not like being forced to wait for control in a VN. I think it is a poor design choice. I don't remember it being buggy, but I didn't play it more than twice.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
really, a guy that can't control himself and all the women don't care that he's fucking all of them, of course he can't chose who he wants, the story moves from one to the other and he's always there yo fuck them
Get real, no gut unless he is a real jerk would not care who he fucks - these are pervs, he as the MC should be able to choose a girl he wants

• Haha
Reactions: mikel8519
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes