3.60 star(s) 37 Votes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hi! Well, I'm not sure I've understood the 'port game' part, so basically it means that MOS Last Summer and The Adventure of Big D are the same game?

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Good but in the end disappointing, ended far too soon with content lacking that should have been in there imo.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
...So, I have to say... This game... is very.... entertaining if your fine.... with long pauses... between run-on sentences...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hiki Larsson

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
I really liked the game. I had already read the disclaimer that it is really an intro for a bigger game so my expectations were set. The girls are insanely good and varied, it leaves you wanting more. But there are a lot of scenes for how short it is.
I liked the story but disliked the ending (since i want to continue the adventures in the household xD) But it made it seem more "realistic" (as realistic as it can be when you're getting your way with everyone in the house lol)
It is implied that the MC had already broken the ice with the girls previous to the game even starting, so, even though its an intro, it starts in media res when it comes to the MC's relations with the household members. And only the last girl has to be "seduced" but boy oh boy is it worth it! This game has that effect of making you feel like every girl is "more" perfect than the last, props to the artist! and the narrative, since it makes it so much more enjoyable to know what they are thinking and communicating.

Reading the other reviews i think they are far to harsh, but i'm playing the latest version of the game so i don't know how it was before, no bugs for me, everything worked great.

Overall i'm happy and waiting for what comes next, i don't like the fact that this girls are not going to be the main LI's in the new game, hopefully that'll change.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I don't know about the Mac version, but I was able to get the Win version to run on Linux by copying the following from the Linux version.

File:
./MOS_LSHD.sh

Folders:
./lib/linux-i686/
./lib/linux-x86_64/

*Renamed the original & copied the Linux version
./renpy/

As best as I can tell, it's running as it should.
What do you mean by "
./renpy/
"?

I did the other steps and then copied and replaced the renpy folder from the linux version to the windows version as well but it's not launching. Traceback points to "NameError: name '_BaseMatrix' is not defined"

Cander

May 12, 2018
What do you mean by "
./renpy/
"?
I renamed the original Window's version of the "renpy" folder to something different. In my case, I renamed it to "renpy_orig". I then copied the "renpy" folder from the Linux version of the game and pasted it to the Window's folder. The items outlined in red are from the Linux version of the game. The item outlined in yellow is the only change I made to the original Windows' version.

MOS.png

I did the other steps and then copied and replaced the renpy folder from the linux version to the windows version as well but it's not launching. Traceback points to "NameError: name '_BaseMatrix' is not defined"
I didn't experience the error you described, so I don't know what the solution would be.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I renamed the original Window's version of the "renpy" folder to something different. In my case, I renamed it to "renpy_orig". I then copied the "renpy" folder from the Linux version of the game and pasted it to the Window's folder. The items outlined in red are from the Linux version of the game. The item outlined in yellow is the only change I made to the original Windows' version.

View attachment 1519374

I didn't experience the error you described, so I don't know what the solution would be.
I got it working in the end, thanks.

Reactions: Cander

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Is this a continuation of the original MOS/ The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick or a revamp? I'm only at the dinner-table scene but I have no idea what's happening, there's no backstory as to how the dude managed to land 2 chicks (so far) and have them be perfectly fine with (I assume) MC banging the both of 'em.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes