3.60 star(s) 37 Votes

Zans

Nov 17, 2016
Story description makes it seem like the characters are family, but the tag for incest is missing.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
All I'm saying is that it does work, try redownloading it and see if a fresh copy does the trick.
also, a possibility, maybe your antivirus is interfering somehow.
You know you could have just said that to begin with :) :p. But anyways I did re-download and that fixed it. Hopefully now KoGa3 mod will work now too.

Reactions: KinkiSham

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Great Game, nice render and animations. Hope too see much more content with this beautyfull mother in the future

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Not gonna lie, I think I can finally play this game. In the past I would want to play the first version but it wasn't the engine that stopped me. It was I couldn't open up a tab of this game without cringing from the name. This name is MUCH more acceptable.
This. 100%

I mean as somebody who likes to play types of games, there is always going to be both an expected and conceded amount of surrounding cringe (usually found within the writing) going in. But every time it came time to make my download pick choice....that name. Basically just screamed "try something else you have bookmarked that probably isn't going to be *as* over the top and dumbed down cheesy to the point they would actually name their game something like that" for a long time now.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
pretty sure in the begniinng when ask change name, you can see your mom is name....
your sister is name...
You're correct for Sam, it does say "Mother" but she's not your mother, she's the girls mother. For the two girls it says "Sam older daughter or Sam youngest daughter, not sister

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Woah the animations and the scenes are insane........ Dev please add a good background story to the characters....like the game begins with mc already being in a relationship with the youngest one....so some story/scenes relating to that relationship and for all others would be amazing.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Really good game with excellent renders and animations.
The only issue I have is that the game is getting somehow slow the more you play. I haven't had such problems with other games, weird.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Really good game with excellent renders and animations.
The only issue I have is that the game is getting somehow slow the more you play. I haven't had such problems with other games, weird.
I have that noticed, too. The longer an episode lasts, the slower the game becomes - especially on older hardware. I suspect this is related to how the images are loaded here in Ren'Py: instead of the usual "scene" the "show" command is used. This - I think - only overlays the new images, but the old ones still remain in the memory.
Funny: with a new episode this seems to be somehow reseted again...

Avidius7

Oct 31, 2020
Liked the original one, though I wasn't a fan of the engine. Nice to see it on Renpy, but there is a definite downgrade with the animations. From crystal clear to grain.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
The original game showed excellent promise - dev did an outstanding job with graphics and animations, character design, etc. The 'choices' were very iffy though ...
I wasn't a huge fan of MC's juvenile mindset - much prefer a genuine good guy (even if he is horny) to a narcissistic schemer.

Disappointing that the game went unfinished given how much more it teased. Nevertheless, greatly looking forward to seeing more from the dev in his new game(s).

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man that milf is a big cock block

Sucks really

other then that at least the older sibling was able to do something more witout interuptions thank god

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes