3.60 star(s) 37 Votes

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I haven't played the original... but ports to renpy are always very much appreciated... it's a shame the game is super boring and generic... but that's not even the bad part... by far worse is the nonstop usage of ellipses... you don't have to end every single sentence with an ellipsis... it actually makes it very annoying to read fluidly... I'm surprised at how people even pick up these habits when there's no books or even internet articles written like this... it's just fucking terrible...

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
being ignorant of the process, i would like to know roughly how long to finish. i played the first 4 or so episodes of original but had to make HD space. i liked the look but the questions got tiring. (hate to miss content though) :geek:(y)
and i like/use ellipsis quite a bit.... just not .........that much................ .. . .... .. . .. . . .. .. . . .. .. . ... .. . :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: KinkiSham

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
playing on hard more, after first 3 scene w/ walkthrough mod. still no replay.
Anyone know why?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
playing on hard more, after first 3 scene w/ walkthrough mod. still no replay.
Anyone know why?
I had the same issue all the replays were still ghosted. I exited the game, reloaded and then they were available? :)
It's a known little issue:

When I ported the game, I noticed that replays are not available immediately, although they open in the engine code just like bonus pictures. I thought it was ok for Renpy. How can you get open replays? You need to save at the end of the game, then go to the main menu or exit the game, then you just need to load your last save. After that, replays become available. I don't know if this is a Renpy glitch or if it should be.

This is the same game, but added bonus pictures and also you can play the game without question, just enjoying the story.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It's already been a week or so since the 0.2 update yet there's only a winders link on the front page? Am I going to be forced to pull that and stick it in my own SDK because the dev couldn't be assed to update all platforms?

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes