3.60 star(s) 37 Votes

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
The scene replay didn't unlock any scenes for me.
I'm playing in hard mode and got to end of current update but no scenes unlocked only the bonus gallery.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
To be honest i didnt like it very much...
There are 2 ways of "playing".
The first is called the "easy mode", where the game is basically a kinect novel and you are there just to see the scenes and read what the characters are saying.
The second one is the "hard mode", where you have some "choices", that arent exactly choices, they are just right and wrong questions basically (with 3 options)...they are not going to change the story or something like that, they just give you "stars" at the end of each part of the game, these stars allow you (or not) to see more scenes.
A thing that i didnt like about some of the "choices" is that most of times they are variations of the same thing, like, you are going to say "yes" to someone, and you have 3 different ways of saying "yes"...i bet they are fake choices.
And i tried to select only "wrong" choices in a effort to avoid some of the woman as we dont have a clear option to refuse someone and i ended up having scenes with them either way...not a fan of forced sex scenes/relationships.
I didnt played this until the end for obvious reasons but the story seemed too linear.

Reactions: KinkiSham

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well the update was short, just when i started to remember what it was all about it ended already.
Basically one lightly spicy scene then a plot move and done.
Ok, now we are heading for the classic dorm stuff, nothing really exciting or new.

Reactions: KinkiSham
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes