Most-hated characters

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
the tower of trample protagonist because i want to be him so bad it makes me upset
That would be Ethan (Same name as the protag from Resident Evil Village).

As for my most hated h game characters, I have to go with:

Mary from Domina.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hate how she's a proud fascist (Literally her kink theme) and she is able to auto-game over the MC outside of beating his soul shards out of him. Last but not least, she brutalizes the best girl in one of the game's hardest scenes.

Reactions: Sole

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Sylvanas in World of Warcraft.

Should have had the absolute shit slapped out of her by the Lich King at the start of Shadowlands, instead she got some insane plot power boost and soloed him, ridiculous (and you have to go read a story out of game to even find out about it).

Blizzard also decided she needed to cover up and de-sexified her, so she wasn't even hot and a bad character, she just became a shit character with insane plot armour and weaponry.

Then they made the wait for the expansion to kill her take so long everybody has unsubscribed or gone to TBC Classic.

0/10 absolutely despise.
Sylvanas is not my warchief : DD. She is elf and probably girl too <===3. Grommash and Garrosh not Kael'thas and Cromush okay?
Braise Thrall : DD

Reactions: nanayabusiness

Oct 26, 2017
I rarely get emotional about pixel or polygon entities with a name label on them and whatever other entity they get mixed up with, no matter how realistic their behavior is. The game developers/mangaka/doujinka made them that way, and I won't exactly resent the creator for this either - their decision.

Probably the reason I never commissioned anything in roughly three decades either even when offered free requests. Thank you but please make what you want to make and enjoy it, I am not to decide for you no matter how much money or influence I have is my automatic response.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
It's been a while since I tried it but there was a VN called Space Corps where the MC is an absolute idiot. I felt like I was losing brain cells just reading the damn thing. On otherwise promising VN but I just couldn't force my self to push through it.

Maya and Quinn from Being A DIK. Maya blindly focuses on being accepted into her sorority despite the warnings MC gives her, then drags Josy into it as soon as she arrives. Worse is that MC stays friends with her after everything she's done. Quinn is just a shitty person all around with zero redeeming qualities.

On that note, any MC that quickly forgives people for treating him or her like shit. I'd rather decide how the relationship continues.

Stereotypical tsundere characters. Can't stand em.

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
I have no idea how i stumbled on this thread but i read through it and just had to give my two cents to this. Yes spineless MC's are a plague of this game genre. They ruin the whole story because they act and decide how no one would in real life in that situation. They get dragged into bad situation that can have been avoided if they had even the slightest bit of self respect. Its annoying and takes you out of the story. Best example i can give is the MC from "My new Life" or "Power Vacuum".

But i have to disagree on the pervert MC's. They are a necessary evil. I enjoy a slow burn but sometimes i just want to fap, excuse my french. A stoic or empathetic MC or MC's that are heroic or whatever wouldn't fuck a girl 2h after they met. They wouldn't go after 10 girls at once either. And if they do, like in BaD, they get punished for it later in the story.

Sometimes you just want to sit back and enjoy yourself without following a walkthrough on how to not piss of the Love Interest. Because usually you cant do anything wrong it the pervert MC games.

Now to answer the original question, i can name 3 people.

Grandpa from "Power Vacuum", Christian from "My New Life", and fucking Waldo from "What a Legend"...fuck that guy.
As for girls: any girl that walks over the MC like they are worth nothing. Usually these characters are paired with the spineless MC's and that makes it so much worse. Sometimes both MC and the Girl redeem themself it the future. But most of the time the damage is done.

Last edited: