interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
2.1 is good version, but wish there were much more sex scenes in the motel room by options, e.g. MC could realize all poses/scenes that they watch on TV. Also I think part in the dressing room is redundant.
Adding more dressing room won't be extended anymore so should be fine as is

Hellyo

Jun 4, 2017
Just went thru the game and it looks pretty cool but from my understanding the owner of the game is not Night Hacker anymore but interbladecard? Should that be fixed or is the credit given for the coding of the game?
>Edited - didn't notice the timestamps on the comments so I deleted the stupid stuff

Reactions: interblade

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just went thru the game and it looks pretty cool but from my understanding the owner of the game is not Night Hacker anymore but interbladecard? Should that be fixed or is the credit given for the coding of the game?
>Edited - didn't notice the timestamps on the comments so I deleted the stupid stuff
All the coding from start to 1.8(final) was 100% mine. The story has always been Interbladecard's, he done the renders and story itself. I gave him a copy of the code to continue it, so technically, the majority of the coding is still mine, but the story itself, which is what is important in all his, always has been his. He started it in the AWAM Fan Art thread; just the title screens and coding was my own.

But, given that the story is what is important, by all means, change credit as I won't be working on it from here on out. I only did this initially as a free, fun, fan art project. No money involved, at least with me anyhow. ;)

Last edited:

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
put a video on youtube it doesn't have to be explicit otherwise they delete it and so we can even give you something in return will there be more of this game or will it no longer be updated?

Hellyo

Jun 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty cool, I think credit should be given to you for your part (imo) but I just think that some clarifications should be made for future references, that's all ^_^ Thanks for the quick reply and I must say I liked your commentary in the game :)

Reactions: Night Hacker

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
put a video on youtube it doesn't have to be explicit otherwise they delete it and so we can even give you something in return will there be more of this game or will it no longer be updated?
I am working on a new update. Not sure what the YouTube vid purpose would be

Reactions: keefer43

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020

Pretty cool, I think credit should be given to you for your part (imo) but I just think that some clarifications should be made for future references, that's all ^_^ Thanks for the quick reply and I must say I liked your commentary in the game :)
I credit night hacker at the start of the game and explane he did the coding work up until version 1.8 and I'll keep crediting him in future updates

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
do i need to get motel 1.2 and all the other versions first before playing this 2.1 version and if so where can i get them from?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
There are no seeds, it keeps downloading the metadata, but it never starts, I left it open for 1 hour and nothing downloads (n)
pretty sure your key didnt get transferred over. we often get these from peeps who are using our torrents for the first time.

do this: kill that torrent first. then, log in (to dl.rpdl.net, NOT rpdl.net), reload the page, download the torrent.

ps: just to show its working just fine:
1672634482737.png

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
pretty sure your key didnt get transferred over. we often get these from peeps who are using our torrents for the first time.

do this: kill that torrent first. then, log in (to dl.rpdl.net, NOT rpdl.net), reload the page, download the torrent.
I already registered there and downloaded it and nothing... I deleted it, downloaded it again and nothing again, I dropped it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheMotel-NIGHTHACKER-2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes