JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
First I'd like to say I havent played the original game this was based off of so I dont know if the story is based off of content or storylines in the original. Game was pretty good! I dunno if this will get anymore updates because of the completed tag at the time I write this and I have no idea if the devs are committed to still making the game since this was probably just a passion project/spare time endeavor despite the cliffhanger ending. But I'd like to say that I would definitely like to see more updates for this!

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Sophia back must hurt from carrying this franchise, she's the only main attraction for me. I kinda wanna yell "Be free!".

Reactions: acewinz

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Finally, a game that gets right to the goods of what it claims it has to offer. Not necessary to go around and have a bunch of useless interactions with side stories, nope right to the grit on this one. But the thing that amazed me the most is the fact that the developer had the same idea as a viewer would have, not a long story and no cliff hanger! I couldn't believe that! It stopped right when a person would think it would unless it was a money pit. Thanks!

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
why would you have to force the NTR tho it was good till that point, needs the tag

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Motel [v1.8] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 90mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes