Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Again! This is why I never trust people! This is why i always ask if there is NTR in they game! I never trust again developer. You have to add the NTR/Rape tag! If i know that the game had NTR/raped tag i never play it!
Also how is possible that you do not see it? The game have no choice system. You just play till the end. So i just do not understand how you miss it.
I played through the whole thing and don't recall any NTR :unsure:
Its not personal, but really? How you can forget the drug/rape and NTR scene? Towards the end of the game, after the mother and the son are sleeping. Robert and the other man enter in the room e rape the mother, because the beer was drug! The next days they wake up in the car.
Really i am so bored and pissed right now... i need to deleted this game right now from me PC and remove the save on the HD too!

Last edited:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Again! This is why I never trust people! This is why i always ask if there is NTR in they game! I never trust again developer. You have to add the NTR/Rape tag! If i know that the game had NTR/raped tag i never play it!
Also how is possible that you do not see it? The game have no choice system. You just play till the end. So i just do not understand how you miss it.

Its not personal, but really? How you can forget the drug/rape and NTR scene? Towards the end of the game, after the mother and the son are sleeping. Robert and the other man enter in the room e rape the mother, because the beer was drug! The next days they wake up in the car.
Really i am so bored and pissed right now... i need to deleted this game right now from me PC and remove the save on the HD too!
We've already covered it above. I have version 1.5 so mine didn't have those scenes.

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
The game can be real etalon mom son mini game, but I wish dev made two changes:
1. remove NTR or make it optional
2. add choices into game that would lead to different scenes MC and milf character, I'd prefer to have choices for first part like bj, hj, fj, pose 69, throat gagging like they watched TV channels and second part like vag/anal sex.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Too bad it's kinetic. I do like AWaM story, but can't get excited about kinetic VNs. I like choices. And even if they're pretty linear, it still at least gives me the sense that I am causing bad shit to happen to them. lol

charlys

Jan 2, 2018
Thank you for this awesome game !
The images are not perfect, not many animations, the game is quite short. There is a way to improve this game. But congratulations ! People wants action, sex, taboo and the author offers all this to players.
I really hope there will be many more stories like this!
If you want scenarios and inspiration I'm full of it :)

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019

If you dont like NTR games, just go to play other game and stop shit talk and bother the creator. Easy.

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
proudmoore91 don`t even bother, the game is tagged, and on page 2 the info were posted, why the infamous 3 letter word isn`t tagged, and even so there are ppl complaining saying that it wasn´t tagged so nevermind hope you enjoyed the game like I did.
You're right, thanks friend, Im downloading right now, I cant wait to taste it hehe :love:

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It wasn't tagged. I was literally the one who reported it to get the tag added

View attachment 2109375

Y'all so salty, I'm just trying to help people understand what the game does/doesn't have in it...
yes it`s ok you said loud and clear your opinion ! it is apreciated at least from my side, just be yourself !
with all respect, from me to you, if you reported the missing Rape tag well done !

• Angry
Reactions: evyleu

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
yes it`s ok you said loud and clear your opinion ! it is apreciated at least from my side, just be yourself !
with all respect, from me to you, if you reported the missing Rape tag well done !
What? I'm just correcting you - You said it was tagged but people were complaining about it for no reason right? That's wrong, no big deal, we're all wrong sometimes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
iron4doves, :ROFLMAO: I was talking about the rape tag, (look post page 4 or so where i quote the Tag rules ) about the NTR tag I didn´t even notice that It was added, (In my books it was plain rape,) also with the complain you wasn`t meant, I was refering to other posts All good !
Cheers ;) sorry if you felt adressed

• Angry
Reactions: evyleu

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
We've already covered it above. I have version 1.5 so mine didn't have those scenes.
Oh sorry i didn't see that you answer to someone else. I do not know that you play the 1.5. And in that version, there was no ending.
If you dont like NTR games, just go to play other game and stop shit talk and bother the creator. Easy.
Here we understand just how people do not connect the brain I see
When you understand that some people don't read and just want to increase their number of forum posts.
When i download the game, the thread do not had NTR/Rape tag. It is normal for me to be angry in my comment. Because the developer tricked us into playing the title. Before you comment, pay attention to who you comment, because otherwise you just make a shit figure...
Anyway this is me last comment here, i do not enter anymore in this thread game.

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes