xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hello! One question for you, xapican :
what is the game that you have in your first "fan signatures"? I mean, "Gina the brother fucker", "Becky the Impressionable sister", etc? Thanks in advance!
It is Loser from Night City Productions, If you like Mangament Gammes you should try out, No NTR, but taxing game Strategies, and it is Sandbox
Sorry I forgot to embed a link, now its done just click

tsan051969

Nov 6, 2022
Hi everyone!

I'm brand new here, and only have very little experience with adult games. I had some time the other day and decided to download one and this is the one I picked (mainly because the graphic style looked awesome and was along the lines of what I was looking for). I have actually gone through it 2 times because I kept thinking about it, specifically there were a couple things that really turned me on:

1. The dressing room scene was great, but the part I loved was gauging the "hotness" of the outfits were based on the hardness of Dylan's cock. If they had used a measuring tape that would have made me lose it ;)

2. I really liked the animated videos in the motel (especially the cumshot ones) and the discussions between Dylan and Sophia. While Sophia didn't want to come out and say she enjoyed all the cum, in her mind she was loving it and wanted it for herself. The artwork and images were just top notch IMO.

To be honest, I am not into incest so in my mind I just thought of it as step-mom/step-son. I don't know if the vagueness was done on purpose but I appreciate that it was kept this way.

Anyway, just thought I'd write some of my thoughts and say thanks. I see Night Hacker on this forum, so I hope he sees this.

Oh, and like I said, I am new to this and I see this story was based off of another one (Wife and Mother?). I am a little confused and need to research more but I'll try that next.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
interbladecard actuallty wrote the story and done the graphics for this. I just done the coding for the first versions up to 1.8 (I gave him the source code for this and he is now creating newer versions which is out of my control). Rather than have increasingly HUGE downloads when you already have most of the game on your hard drive, I created patches for each version so you download them all, starting at the earliest version at the link above, followed by each patch which ONLY CONTAINS NEW MATERIAL, no old stuff, so you have smaller downloads for each new version and just add to what you already have. Made more sense to me but.... I think interbladecard is uploading full complete versions on whatever he is creating (1.9+ is all his, just reusing my code).

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
what changes do these patches bring? :unsure: that I don't see anything.:(
You download 1.6 (new version of RenPY at this version), then download each patch as you go as each one adds to the last one without any previous material making each one a SMALL download. I think there's just 1.6, 1.7patch and 1.8 patch.

This was originally only ever meant to be posted in the fan art thread, so there was no confusion at all. I guess someone could always combine them all and then provide a single, larger upload.

Note again that I did not write the story, interbladecard wrote this fan art story and done the renders. I only programed the game. He originally just posted the images and text in the fan art thread, no program. I felt it deserved a proper program at the time.

He's now working on 1.9+ himself, I gave him a copy of my code.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Again, to clear up any confusion, you need to go here... https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-8428239

Download ALL versions and ALL patches as each patch adds to the last one (1.6, 1.7 and 1.8 only I believe). You can't skip any. Don't worry, each patch ONLY contains the new material so they are all rather small downloads (it's why I did it this way rather than having several HUGE downloads). Download them in order, install them in order (overwriting anything as you go) and you'll be all set. Again, the patches are all relatively small.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Night Hacker thank's for you contribution to this Fan Art I really enjoyed it !
and thank's a lot for the clarification on the Patches !

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes