Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
2gb file size and its got abandonend, i hope the quality is worth than the size and the tags says :Kappa:
a huge game-size, particularly for first releases could be misleading - if you wanna quick check, just throw a look at the size of compressed version.
that usually should be a good indicator regarding "size" ie number of images/videos/audios etc files included.
in this case gigantic 2gb only means it has poorly optimized content (png-s in this case mostly).
yet, "the size" of the game doesnt have to do much with its quality&content.
here surely is a shame if this ends up as aboned.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
It's fucking annoying, game gets great praise, Devs seems real chill and reliable and boom!! Abandoned.
Most of the praise I see skimming through this thread seems to be centered around the lack of NTR and some of the usual suspects of f95 posters who are always stressing the desire to keep it that way. Which in itself and in typical f95 fashion rarely translates to all that much actual financial support a game like this might need to keep the dev going.

$80 a month is hardly what I'd classify as an intended act of patreon "hit and run".

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Most of the praise I see skimming through this thread seems to be centered around the lack of NTR and some of the usual suspects of f95 posters who are always stressing the desire to keep it that way. Which in itself and in typical f95 fashion rarely translates to all that much actual financial support a game like this might need to keep the dev going.

$80 a month is hardly what I'd classify as an intended act of patreon "hit and run".

You clearly skimmed. Most of the praise came from the fact that he didn't slow burn the Mom Son relationship.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm cursed, that has to be it. Every game I get behind gets abandoned lol, My Sweet Neighbors, Dual Family, My Lovely Sara, Our Fate, Lexi, The Secret, LAS, and the list goes on and on. Add this one to the list, I think I'm developing abandonment issues lol. Moment of silence....

View attachment 981880
ok, you do know what do to then, dont you?
well, not seppuku, yet you do need to vanish from these fields/threads and do never come/look back...for the well of the rest of us, and for all those promising games, all trembling in fear if/when you will decide to appear/follow them.;):BootyTime:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
ok, you do know what do to then, dont you?
well, not seppuku, yet you do need to vanish from these fields/threads and do never come/look back...for the well of the rest of us, and for all those promising games, all trembling in fear if/when you will decide to appear/follow them.;):BootyTime:
I understand what I must do, sacrifices must be made.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes