eyehategod

Sep 2, 2018
I will never understand why some of the best games get abandoned, you would think with the amount of attention. and dedicated fans supporting the game. they would be motivated to finish the game.

Reactions: shadowr19

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
I found out this was abandon Christmas day. So freaking sad. This had been one of my top favorites I've played. They were doing the genre right without dragging things on, but still telling a story. I wish I could finish this myself. Grandma was so damn hot..travesty..

Reactions: punisher2099
Jun 14, 2020
I know this been abandon but is there a way to make money in this version or a money cheat?
Iirc there'd be no real point to a "money cheat" or something like that. Like, once you have that job in the cafe, you have a "job_level 1 pay" that buys you everything that's already implemented; The other scenes with Shona aren't in the game (and probably never will be, big ol' F) so even if you raised your job_level pay, the only thing you'd achieve is an exception because the labels the game tries to reach by choosing those "unlocked" options with Shona don't exist.

By all means, knock yourself out with what I cooked up in this here file (ask Isabelle for a raise), but as I said, there is literally no point in doing so. Drop the file in the /game/ directory like any other patch

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I want to developer's patreon page and there are still few players supporting the developer so does it means game is yet not fully abandoned ??
"Abandoned" tag here has nothing to do with actual abandonment, it only indicates that the dev hasnt communicated regarding game-progress for a long time (3+ months). Yet, truth to be told, it usually does indicate high chance for real abandonment, as similar non-communication pattern happens when devs let their games down the drain
And those remaining patrons keeping pledges still, perhaps just forgot to cancel it, or they hope for return of the game/dev, regardless of slim chances.

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes