oobeeo

Jun 24, 2022
with my playthrough and enjoyment complete, it's time for me to start my nofap journey till the next update :WeSmart: genuinely 10/10

• Haha
Reactions: singsun66

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Full respect for you, buddy!
Btw, which country are you in? seem like we have same timezone +7, I'm from Vietnam, hope we are in same country
We're neighbors, Maybe I am from the Philippines (Potang ina mo!), or maybe I am Malaysian ( Pundek !)

Reactions: skybreaker0603

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
-Leave a nice comment like "I love you dev, can I have sexual intercourse with your mom?"
I'll take the last option.

I'm female so it wouldn't even be NTR by some peoples standards and even then it would only be NTR if you're wanting to fuck your own mother which I wouldn't blame you if she's hot.

If she looks like my friends mother i'd be very worried about your standards though. She's a lovely woman but her face was mauled by the ugly bear.

Yes i'd still fuck her because my standards are equal to a politicians honesty.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

I'm female so it wouldn't even be NTR by some peoples standards and even then it would only be NTR if you're wanting to fuck your own mother which I wouldn't blame you if she's hot.

If she looks like my friends mother i'd be very worried about your standards though. She's a lovely woman but her face was mauled by the ugly bear.

Thirsty Ava?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

It is common occuring around here to have Big Sis exercise her right to the Prima Nocta.
Unless you're holding her the door, get out of her way, you fool.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
On one hand, I do appreciate original artwork instead of another Daz3D-fest with models I've seen dozens of times already.

On the other hand, that is some really ugly art. Yeah, I get it, drawing hands is hard. But, they could look at some pictures of actual hands. Reference material is a thing, the dev should use some.

• Thinking Face
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes