singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
oooo then part 2 to my question, any thoughts about hidden routes? like on replays because the player knows certain things we can make new decisions? im just spitballin here, super excited for your work man ima big fan
I have secret CGs, Hidden routes might be a little too much for now because I barely can make the main route by myself

Reactions: cpyking

Carl Jog

Aug 4, 2020
Natural big breasts always have veins, you just need to look close enough, and she's suffering from something called "galactorrhea" which is something I picked up from an exhibitionist woman that I used to follow.
yeah i just wanted to clear it, the veins are subtle in your pic, some big boobs have very clear veins. I do prefer the subtle ones.

Galactorrhea, hmm. Thats a good idea to add lactation.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Good news & bad news.

The good news the game is ready.
The bad news is I'm still stuck debugging the mobile version.

For some reason, the phone screen doesn't show the player's chat text in the android version.

If I can't figure it out by tomorrow morning, I'll not rerelease the Android version again.

This is 8 PM in my country btw...

Thanks for the attention :HideThePain:

oobeeo

Jun 24, 2022
Good news & bad news.

For some reason, the phone screen doesn't show the player's chat text in the android version.

If I can't figure it out by tomorrow morning, I'll not rerelease the Android version again.

I mean if you can’t figure it out by tonight you couldddddd always just release itttt

sojournntr66

Feb 6, 2023
Good news & bad news.

Thoughts on releasing the working windows version/bugged android version now for beta/debug testing?

Reactions: singsun66
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes