OSNNB

Aug 4, 2021
View attachment 2236928

Overview:
You play as James, an 18 years old highschool student with gruesome childhood trauma where you see your father die in front of your eyes in a planned robbery. Since then you keep getting bullied by your friends because you look weak and vulnerable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-15
Release Date: 2022-12-15
Developer: Singsun66
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Route Explanation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2236951 View attachment 2236953 View attachment 2236955 View attachment 2236956 View attachment 2236958 View attachment 2236957
I just love that Caring Mom ! Please Let her be Nice not a mean whore ...
thankQ waiting for 2nd EP

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Development update.

Hey, I need a suggestion.

As you might know, about a week ago my mom came to my house again to talk about debt stuff (She wants to make some kind of food stalls so she asked me for some cash), but she stays here for almost a week. And today, when she finally goes back to her home, my brother is here again. This is very unusual because usually they came here about twice a year and It's started to piss me off.

The game is 90% ready and is already playable, all I have to do left is finish 3 animations which will take less than 3 days (1 is secret animation so I can move it back to episode 3 instead.). For now, the ending is there but it is still just line art.

What do you guys think I should do?

1) Release the game without ending CG
2) Wait till next week

I'll do anything that gets more votes (Remember, the game is playable just without proper ending CGs)

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Development update.

As you might know, about a week ago my mom came to my house again to talk about debt stuff (She wants to make some kind of food stalls so she asked me for some cash), but she stays here for almost a week. And today, when she finally goes back to her home, my brother is here again. This is very unusual because usually they came here about twice a year and It's started to piss me off.

The game is 90% ready and is already playable, all I have to do left is finish 3 animations which will take less than 3 days (1 is secret animation so I can move it back to episode 3 instead.). For now, the ending is there but it is still just line art.

2) Wait till next week

I'll do anything that gets more votes (Remember, the game is playable just without proper ending CGs)
I think waiting is better

oobeeo

Jun 24, 2022
Development update.

2) Wait till next week

Def worth waiting for, could always just drop another teaser to hold us over if anything yk?

BananaGuns

May 30, 2018
Development update.

2) Wait till next week

I definently don't mind playing it now, but I guess next week is fine as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Development update.

2) Wait till next week

I prefer to wait, take your time dev

• Red Heart

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Thanks for all the support, I've decided to wait and finish the episode before release. I even might have some time for splash screens and one more bonus CG.

I promise the episode will be released early next week! :HideThePain:

Here's something as a gift for being patient.

akame1234

Jul 7, 2019
Thanks for all the support, I've decided to wait and finish the episode before release. I even might have some time for splash screens and one more bonus CG.

I promise the episode will be released early next week! :HideThePain:

Here's something as a gift for being patient.

poor mother :cry: now she must be fucked by horse to be fully happy:WeSmart::WeSmart:amazing job btw

Last edited:

oobeeo

Jun 24, 2022
any thoughts about redoing the first episode with the new art style and stuff? super excited for the next few days when this drops!

• Red Heart

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
any thoughts about redoing the first episode with the new art style and stuff? super excited for the next few days when this drops!
I'll do it if I have the time or if I need the scene again in future episodes like the bathing scene.

Reactions: oobeeo
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes