SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
i love that this game has gained such traction and a following without even patreon or anything, i played it about a dozen times and cannot wait for the next release and will certainly be supporting xxxxxxx

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Yes, as I said it was a blunder on my behalf because I got carried away writing it. Also because I didn't consider the other plan that I got like Secret CG, Phone System, Lucy Model Revamp, New Backgrounds, Backgrounds revamp, New Route Splash screen, etc. I also promise to have an ending for each episode, and I want to deliver on that too. So starting from episode 3, I'll make strict rules for writing like maybe 1500 lines max, and 12 CGs max including splash screen and animations.

Meanwhile, checkout what I'm working on today:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the update. Yeah, what you said is important. As most game devs would agree, it is crucial to keep the rate of development in tune and in pace with your current priorities. Refrain from focusing on too much of the filler content, and keep yourself grounded/disciplined by getting the core modules done and dusted. You can always work on sprucing up the writing once you have the baseline mechanics in place.

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Thanks for the update. Yeah, what you said is important. As most game devs would agree, it is crucial to keep the rate of development in tune and in pace with your current priorities. Refrain from focusing on too much of the filler content, and keep yourself grounded/disciplined by getting the core modules done and dusted. You can always work on sprucing up the writing once you have the baseline mechanics in place.
Just to add in, if you don't mind. No need to get overwhelmed or sidetracked based on how many 'suggestions' or feedbacks going on in this thread. In the end, it's your game, and if you got us all hooked with what you came up with on your own, we're doubtful that you won't be able to charm us again with your own future content.

That said, not that I say you shouldn't take the suggestions or ideas here to improve or add in to your already amazing work. Just that there's always time for that, and like you said, you want to set up your Patreon page once you have a solid base game first. Those ideas could always come during that phase, when everything is clear on which way you want to go, because there's no way you can satisfy everyone's kink in one go anyhow.

Never mind, you know what you're doing. Just stay healthy, stay encouraged, don't get burnout, and aim for the Patreon page soon. Once the game has something in return, it will feel more encouraging and rewarding to keep working on the project. I myself couldn't wait to be part of it too, as long as you keep the BDSM content rolling in for the game. Nothing hotter than a single mother turning into a pain toy for her son and his friends, and their landlord.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Development updates!

Ron's episode 2 ending finished
I'm working on the last 3 animations for the ending
1. Secret animation
2. Willy's sad ending
3. Willy's cuck ending
(I might not do a splash screen for willy ending for this episode)

But I decided to stop working on animation for a while and start coding because someone said they wanted to test it first.
I think I can finish coding today

Also big announcement!

As you might have read already from my last reply that I mention Lucy Revamp.
Other than because my drawing skill has improved a lot, I also didn't like her body shape and her face doesn't look the same as the one in my CGs.

So introducing Lucy V3 (Yes it's the 3rd version of lucy):

But because of that, I have to re-draw some of the clothing items and that's why I want to code last because I need to have the script grammar checked, and all the assets ready before starting to code. (Won't take more than a day because I already done the line arts)

Here are some examples of the line arts

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
The sad thing about developers is you can't get horny out of your own content, so I just get horny after something else and my friends grandma is looking kinda thick these days :HideThePain:
I'm out of reaction so have one of these : :ROFLMAO:
Also, yes, when you mix GILF with thicc ; only good thing can come out of it, you man of culture.

• Haha

akame1234

Jul 7, 2019
Development updates!

Ron's episode 2 ending finished
I'm working on the last 3 animations for the ending
1. Secret animation
2. Willy's sad ending
3. Willy's cuck ending
(I might not do a splash screen for willy ending for this episode)

But I decided to stop working on animation for a while and start coding because someone said they wanted to test it first.
I think I can finish coding today

Also big announcement!

As you might have read already from my last reply that I mention Lucy Revamp.
Other than because my drawing skill has improved a lot, I also didn't like her body shape and her face doesn't look the same as the one in my CGs.

So introducing Lucy V3 (Yes it's the 3rd version of lucy):

But because of that, I have to re-draw some of the clothing items and that's why I want to code last because I need to have the script grammar checked, and all the assets ready before starting to code. (Won't take more than a day because I already done the line arts)

Here are some examples of the line arts

Amazing work as always, the only thing I don't like about the new design is the shadow under the bottom lip

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Amazing work as always, the only thing I don't like about the new design is the shadow under the bottom lip
I agree. That was what I was going to originally comment on as well. The shadow makes it appear as if Lucy has a bit of a 'goatee' forming. No offense, but just something that struck me as being (albeit) a slightly obscure/distracting design choice. Everything else about the third model looks great though. Loving the mischievous glint in her eyes as well. Gives Lucy an (almost) cat-like charm to her facial expressions.

1675628850455.png

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
I agree. That was what I was going to originally comment on as well. The shadow makes it appear as if Lucy has a bit of a 'goatee' forming. No offense, but just something that struck me as being (albeit) a slightly obscure/distracting design choice. Everything else about the third model looks great though. Loving the mischievous glint in her eyes as well. Gives Lucy an (almost) cat-like charm to her facial expressions.

View attachment 2368707
I also hate it, the thing was it used to look good before it was painted :HideThePain: . I have a plan on removing them because it's still just a sketch.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
I didn't really hate her fatter belly either, but she's supposed to be a fit woman so having a slim belly is the minimum she could have. I even planning on a 6 pack at one point.
Oh, please do six packs! That's really hot. I mean, if she's gonna be taking punishment a lot, she gotta be fit for it too right? And it fits the story too, given by her background.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes