singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
how's progress so far?
I'm sorry for all that waiting for the next episode. This week has been very unproductive. First, My cousin came to my house to introduce her fiance, so I had to hide everything. They stay at my home for about 2 days, but after they leave my brother came to my house instead. I don't know how long he'll be here. Fortunately, I've done every static CGs and what's left is animations which I have already done one of them.

That's why I haven't been very active in this forum also.

Here's a hug from lucy as a token of apology.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I heard that he'll leave tomorrow, so hopefully, I can start animating by then.

Last edited:

shrekuda666

Nov 28, 2020
I'm sorry for all that waiting for the next episode. This week has been very unproductive. First, My cousin came to my house to introduce her fiance, so I had to hide everything. They stay at my home for about 2 days, but after they leave my brother came to my house instead. I don't know how long he'll be here. Fortunately, I've done every static CGs and what's left is animations which I have already done one of them.

No problems, we will always understand when a dev needs more time. I'm really excited to see the next episode. Lucy's hug is so hot, I love he fact that there will be some tweaks to the first episode, I'm excited to replay everything again ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66

akame1234

Jul 7, 2019

amazing job bro, never rush yourself

dollarmaker6699

Jan 30, 2023
Development updates :

-Finished 1 Animation
-Added phone system, so now players can interact with the chat:

That's it. I have to sleep now, it's 06:30 AM here. :HideThePain:
Hey Singsun66 check out this story for additional ideas. It would be great to see the text messages expanded.

"- You will talk to your son about needing to pay for your new wardrobe. He could help you be selling these pictures to his friends."

" “You had said some of your friends would pay money to have pictures of me..."

“I sold each picture for two dollars apiece. There is over $200 there. And those were the tame pictures. On top of that, I was told that there were some other guys that would love to buy some.”

"Her first thought was, why so cheap? And then she realized what he had just said. Over $200! There were over 100 of the pictures of her circulating out there. There were 100 pictures that men were lusting over! Men desiring and wanting more of her!"

" “And,” Jon told her. “There are many men on the internet that would pay good money to have you act out their fantasies or to do poses on request.” "

dollarmaker6699

Jan 30, 2023
Yes, I have something like that planned for episode 3!
Since James picked out the swimsuit. Is he also going to be able to sabotage her outfits?

Like in the morning during Lucy's shower he:

-hides all of her normal outfits and forces her to wear something revealing
-loosening her buttons so they fall off during class
-washes her clothes so the shirt/skirt continues to shrink.
-hides her bra so her nipples poke out.
-takes her shopping for a new outfit (like the swimsuit he picked out)

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Since James picked out the swimsuit. Is he also going to be able to sabotage her outfits?

Like in the morning during Lucy's shower he:

-hides all of her normal outfits and forces her to wear something revealing
-loosening her buttons so they fall off during class
-washes her clothes so the shirt/skirt continues to shrink.
-hides her bra so her nipples poke out.
-takes her shopping for a new outfit (like the swimsuit he picked out)
yeah, something like that

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Hey Singsun66 check out this story for additional ideas. It would be great to see the text messages expanded.

"- You will talk to your son about needing to pay for your new wardrobe. He could help you be selling these pictures to his friends."

" “You had said some of your friends would pay money to have pictures of me..."

“I sold each picture for two dollars apiece. There is over $200 there. And those were the tame pictures. On top of that, I was told that there were some other guys that would love to buy some.”

"Her first thought was, why so cheap? And then she realized what he had just said. Over $200! There were over 100 of the pictures of her circulating out there. There were 100 pictures that men were lusting over! Men desiring and wanting more of her!"

" “And,” Jon told her. “There are many men on the internet that would pay good money to have you act out their fantasies or to do poses on request.” "
Had to be honest. This is some really, really, really hot stuff. Would be great if it comes down to this. It's not really fun if the mother is downright slutty and just comply to everything with a stupid slutty grin on her face. Some reluctance, blackmails, physical punishments and humiliations to break her down would really be great.

themoth

Jul 3, 2020
The update time has been delayed a lot,

Of course, it is better to pursue higher quality works than to release works on time. But for independent producers, it may be an option to reduce the workload of each update cycle, and maintaining the attention and discussion of the game will also bring you more positive feedback. Just a little personal suggestion - from someone who is patiently waiting for the next update

Reactions: singsun66

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
The update time has been delayed a lot,

Of course, it is better to pursue higher quality works than to release works on time. But for independent producers, it may be an option to reduce the workload of each update cycle, and maintaining the attention and discussion of the game will also bring you more positive feedback. Just a little personal suggestion - from someone who is patiently waiting for the next update
Yes, as I said it was a blunder on my behalf because I got carried away writing it. Also because I didn't consider the other plan that I got like Secret CG, Phone System, Lucy Model Revamp, New Backgrounds, Backgrounds revamp, New Route Splash screen, etc. I also promise to have an ending for each episode, and I want to deliver on that too. So starting from episode 3, I'll make strict rules for writing like maybe 1500 lines max, and 12 CGs max including splash screen and animations.

Meanwhile, checkout what I'm working on today:

rand0m_us3r

Oct 21, 2022
Yes, as I said it was a blunder on my behalf because I got carried away writing it. Also because I didn't consider the other plan that I got like Secret CG, Phone System, Lucy Model Revamp, New Backgrounds, Backgrounds revamp, New Route Splash screen, etc. I also promise to have an ending for each episode, and I want to deliver on that too. So starting from episode 3, I'll make strict rules for writing like maybe 1500 lines max, and 12 CGs max including splash screen and animations.

Meanwhile, checkout what I'm working on today:

Damn, can't wait to play the next update :D

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes