singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
HELP NEEDED!

Is there any photoshop expert here?

Recently I got this really cool brush for skin made by Pixelstains from deviant art:

I really like this brush because it improves my skin coloring and textures a lot.
But for some reason, the brush cursor is always on crosshair mode instead of normal circle mode. And before you ask, my capslock is off.

The problem is only present with the skin brush and not the other, take a look :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there any way to fix this or customize the brush cursor for this specific brush ?

Please, I really want this brush to work normally as painting with crosshairs is hard for me.

BK186

May 18, 2017
HELP NEEDED!

Is there any photoshop expert here?

Recently I got this really cool brush for skin made by Pixelstains from deviant art:

I really like this brush because it improves my skin coloring and textures a lot.
But for some reason, the brush cursor is always on crosshair mode instead of normal circle mode. And before you ask, my capslock is off.

The problem is only present with the skin brush and not the other, take a look :

Is there any way to fix this or customize the brush cursor for this specific brush ?

Please, I really want this brush to work normally as painting with crosshairs is hard for me.
Click the Edit (Win) or Photoshop (Mac) menu, point to Preferences, and then click Cursors. You can change it here.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Click the Edit (Win) or Photoshop (Mac) menu, point to Preferences, and then click Cursors. You can change it here.
That's for a general fix if all the brush is crosshair, My problem occurs only with this specific brush, that's why I'm very confused right now.

BK186

May 18, 2017
That's for a general fix if all the brush is crosshair, My problem occurs only with this specific brush, that's why I'm very confused right now.
I installed and looked after this brush myself. I guess it comes with only one cursor option and cannot be edited. I couldn't find it either.

Reactions: singsun66

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Quick update on the development progress, This is where I'm at right now :
Screenshot_4.png
Ain't much, but it's honest work.

In terms of CG, Episode 2 will have 30 in total including 6 Animations and lots of sequences, which is way bigger than episode 1 with only 13 CGs including 2 animations. That's why development is kinda slow (I think I overestimated my ability to draw :HideThePain: ), so please be patient.

Here's a glimpse of the redrawn bath scene that I just finish as a gift for being patient (I'll redraw scenes that I deemed not up to my current standards as my ability to draw gets better and better) :

Anyway, That's it for the update. Many thanks.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
"Landlady" with f95 patch ^^
I won't do that because it's too much work for the player. I'm thinking I'll create a Patreon page for a different game that I made back in high school and send this game via e-mail instead.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
I won't do that because it's too much work for the player. I'm thinking I'll create a Patreon page for a different game that I made back in high school and send this game via e-mail instead.
Won't that make it difficult to post updates on your Patreon page later? If things go wrong, it could spell a lot of troubles for you.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Won't that make it difficult to post updates on your Patreon page later? If things go wrong, it could spell a lot of troubles for you.
Nah, I'll just say New Update! Check your email! while giving a link to a different game. Because the way I see it, Patreon always asks to remove any post linked to the game when developers get caught. So if I didn't (directly) associate the page with this game at all, it should be fine.

Reactions: ValeriaEx
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes