ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
The King's game is easy as it'll be just using "random" and "menu", the poker game is hard and if I can't find someone to help me, I might scrap the Idea.
Well, but a poker and the King's game, if they made into the game, then this is not VN anymore right? Some people probably just don't like the hassle of that, especially if it blocks progression to more contents. Heck, some people probably don't even know how to play poker at all.

Hopefully it doesn't turn into something you'll end up releasing a cheat or a skip function. Won't worth the time and effort if it does. Anyway, good luck!

Reactions: 1Teddy1

BK186

May 18, 2017
Well, but a poker and the King's game, if they made into the game, then this is not VN anymore right? Some people probably just don't like the hassle of that, especially if it blocks progression to more contents. Heck, some people probably don't even know how to play poker at all.

Hopefully it doesn't turn into something you'll end up releasing a cheat or a skip function. Won't worth the time and effort if it does. Anyway, good luck!
That's the nice part. The harder something is to achieve, the better it is.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018

As I said before, the mini-game won't affect the story's progress. Skip strip poker just by giving up and as for the king's game, just pick random choices, it doesn't matter as the story will still move forward. But it matters if you want to get the secret CGs.

alexathroats

Mar 18, 2022
*Extreme BDSM
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Singsun,
This is the list of CGs that I have to draw :

View attachment 2304839

1/2/3/4 CGs mean that they're either Image sequences or different versions for each sub-route, and others mean they're not CG, but in-game assets. If I focussed my time to draw CGs, one day I can do a max of 4 CGs. But I don't know about animations yet. So I don't know, but I'll keep you updated!
I can barely make out the words "selfie" multiple times. Glad to see more text conversations!

Reactions: singsun66

alexathroats

Mar 18, 2022
*Extreme BDSM
Singsun, first of all very hot. Can't wait to see the bruising/spank marks as well!

In order to access the Willie path in episode 2, basically Lucy has to agree to work for Ron at night. Then Ron agree to allow Lucy to be Willie's maid route (episode 2). In this route does the Ron path stop?

It would make sense for Ron to still have an influence on Lucy like picking her uniform, checking in with Lucy about her activities with Willie. Maybe he could share these things with James as part of the NTR experience. This might allow James some control to also influence Lucy by having Ron (authority) figure demand James requests.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Singsun, first of all very hot. Can't wait to see the bruising/spank marks as well!

In order to access the Willie path in episode 2, basically Lucy has to agree to work for Ron at night. Then Ron agree to allow Lucy to be Willie's maid route (episode 2). In this route does the Ron path stop?

It would make sense for Ron to still have an influence on Lucy like picking her uniform, checking in with Lucy about her activities with Willie. Maybe he could share these things with James as part of the NTR experience. This might allow James some control to also influence Lucy by having Ron (authority) figure demand James requests.
Yes, Ron's route will stop, but it would still have some continuation before finally ended. That's why episode 2 will have 4 endings 2 for Ron and 2 for Willy. Episode 2 is basically Willy's part 1 and Ron's part 2.

Your guess is also right, James will have some direct influences on Lucy even with her sexual events, but how and why James does it is a secret.

As for Ron's influence in Willy's route, I'll leave it to future me to decide whether include it in Willy's part 2 or not.

Haloguy6446

Mar 19, 2021
Yes, Ron's route will stop, but it would still have some continuation before finally ended. That's why episode 2 will have 4 endings 2 for Ron and 2 for Willy. Episode 2 is basically Willy's part 1 and Ron's part 2.

Your guess is also right, James will have some direct influences on Lucy even with her sexual events, but how and why James does it is a secret.

As for Ron's influence in Willy's route, I'll leave it to future me to decide whether include it in Willy's part 2 or not.
Will Gerald be included in episode 2? It sounds like his route won’t begin yet but he just became best friends with James and is waiting to hear more about the picture “James” just sent at school.

alexathroats

Mar 18, 2022
Will Gerald be included in episode 2? It sounds like his route won’t begin yet but he just became best friends with James and is waiting to hear more about the picture “James” just sent at school.
Interesting idea Haloguy- it would make sense for James to share the other picture Lucy sent him with Gerald. Lucy practically gave him permission to do it.

wa2a.png

themoth

Jul 3, 2020
*Extreme BDSM
excellent!Cg is more refined. You are doing amazing work
Lucy's facial expressions may be more, such as crying, angry, humiliating, struggling, screaming,ahegao,sad.
So far, most of her facial expressions are smiles, which is a little unnatural.In my opinion, it will make her look a little too lewd
But anyway,I like your work very very much. I can't wait for the next update. Can we get an approximate time?

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Lucy's facial expressions may be more, such as crying, angry, humiliating, struggling, screaming,ahegao,sad.
So far, most of her facial expressions are smiles, which is a little unnatural.In my opinion, it will make her look a little too lewd
But anyway,I like your work very very much. I can't wait for the next update. Can we get an approximate time?
Perhaps 1 week. :HideThePain:

alexathroats

Mar 18, 2022
Like this?

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Yes, episode 2 will have a gallery.

Reactions: ZUBiDAM

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
just `wanna say that the game is absolutely amazing! love the visuals, dialogue and characters already. the way you can influence actions with different paths is a nice touch and the couple of play throughs from just a 0.1 launch is very hot!
if you want any help with the game; script, rendering or anything else, feel free to inbox me as i have a very powerful pc that i would not mind using to help or put some time in to help with making it read even better xxxxx

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
just `wanna say that the game is absolutely amazing! love the visuals, dialogue and characters already. the way you can influence actions with different paths is a nice touch and the couple of play throughs from just a 0.1 launch is very hot!
if you want any help with the game; script, rendering or anything else, feel free to inbox me as i have a very powerful pc that i would not mind using to help or put some time in to help with making it read even better xxxxx
Thanks bro, Nice cock!

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes