singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Quick Update!

As I said earlier that I might need more time for the update. Lots of things happening right now and I also want to try and change a couple of things.

Instead here's an animated spoiler for what I'm currently working on to watch while you guys are waiting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm using a new method of animating, which is using Adobe Animate. I was drawing it frame by frame for the first episode, so using this technique is a lot faster than I thought and it looks smoother too!
But for some reason AA keeps on compressing my images, If someone can help me with how to export image sequences uncompressed it'll be very helpful.

Also, I change how I draw nipples recently. Do you guys like the old nipples or the new nipples? Let me know!

So, that's it for the quick update. I'll keep posting so you guys know that I'm still working on this game.

Overwank

Oct 13, 2017
Also, I change how I draw nipples recently. Do you guys like the old nipples or the new nipples? Let me know!
New ones looks fine but I like the older ones mainly for the color. I love milfs with darker or heavier colored ones. The lighter nips looks like something you see on a younger girl

Reactions: ValeriaEx

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
New ones looks fine but I like the older ones mainly for the color. I love milfs with darker or heavier colored ones. The lighter nips looks like something you see on a younger girl
Agreed, I just need to find the right color. Maybe I'll have to look for more references.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Quick Update!

As I said earlier that I might need more time for the update. Lots of things happening right now and I also want to try and change a couple of things.

Instead here's an animated spoiler for what I'm currently working on to watch while you guys are waiting.

I'm using a new method of animating, which is using Adobe Animate. I was drawing it frame by frame for the first episode, so using this technique is a lot faster than I thought and it looks smoother too!
But for some reason AA keeps on compressing my images, If someone can help me with how to export image sequences uncompressed it'll be very helpful.

So, that's it for the quick update. I'll keep posting so you guys know that I'm still working on this game.
i like the older ones, big pink nipples with large areolas for the sexy milf

Reactions: singsun66

alexathroats

Mar 18, 2022
Quick Update!

Very hot hands around throat. Like overwank said, the nipples should be a darker color. Below is a fan art from the Tyrant.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-fan-art-thread.7538/post-5969958#lg=attachment1247117&slide=0

Reactions: singsun66

akame1234

Jul 7, 2019
Quick Update!

amazing work bro

Reactions: Gta3456

alexathroats

Mar 18, 2022
Thoughts on addding Montgomery glands to breasts?

You did a great job adding subtle blue veins to breasts, this is another milf quality to consider.

BK186

May 18, 2017
I have to say, I was biased at first. I was expecting a straight hard NTR story, but it's a well-constructed game with multiple paths. My rating is 9/10 (y)

May 19, 2018
There's a lot of potential here for sure! Amazing work so far. My only request is to build more anticipation and make the corruption slower in the beginning.

I think a lot of NTR fans also like it if the son is kept in the dark for a while about the whole.

I do hope you are gonna add scenes of the mom with some of the other characters (like especially the obnoxious son of the rich dude) in the future.

Thanks for working on this game!

Reactions: BK186

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
There's a lot of potential here for sure! Amazing work so far. My only request is to build more anticipation and make the corruption slower in the beginning.

I think a lot of NTR fans also like it if the son is kept in the dark for a while about the whole.

I do hope you are gonna add scenes of the mom with some of the other characters (like especially the obnoxious son of the rich dude) in the future.

Thanks for working on this game!
Episode 2 will be Willy's episode and I don't know what to do while James is kept in the dark, that's why I'm trying to get a mini-game or something.

Reactions: bzyd
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes