alexathroats

Mar 18, 2022
This isn't final because I've barely colored it and I also found a better design. So I might change the color or change the design completely.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! Honestly you made a great choice and I didn't think we would see Lucy wear something this revealing so quickly. I'm guessing Wiley picked this out for her because it barely covers her areolas.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Thanks! Honestly you made a great choice and I didn't think we would see Lucy wear something this revealing so quickly. I'm guessing Wiley picked this out for her because it barely covers her areolas.
Nah, It was technically James. But why? you just need to wait for episode 2!

spar

May 15, 2017
Good game, I like that voyeur touch that they are giving it, very much in the style of Japanese NTRs, you plan to do exhibitionist things at school, for example, have the milf volunteer at school and every time the students go they Do they dare more with her to the point that they openly grope her, or a gangbang of the son's friends?

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Good game, I like that voyeur touch that they are giving it, very much in the style of Japanese NTRs, you plan to do exhibitionist things at school, for example, have the milf volunteer at school and every time the students go they Do they dare more with her to the point that they openly grope her, or a gangbang of the son's friends?
Yes, I have something like that planned for episode 3!

Reactions: spar

Carl Jog

Aug 4, 2020
My art style Isn't that good yet, But if you asked what I want my style to be in the future, that'll be Bleach or Tite Kubo's art style. He has a unique style when it comes to hot woman and their expressions. For now, what I do is mix some manga and real person's images as a reference and modify it accordingly.
Hi, first of all great work.
May I ask which application you are using?

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Hi, first of all great work.
May I ask which application you are using?
Photoshop. But the downside of using it is you won't have a fancy custom brush for manga line art like clip studio. Also, fancy features like line manipulation and 3d model importing. So if you're new and haven't decided yet I'd say learn Clip Studio instead. I can't change software because I am already too comfortable using Photoshop and its features.

Andry7

Dec 29, 2017
Example: For Willy's birthday, Ron, Willy, and Lucy will go on a vacation together. Leaving James alone at home.

Will it be in the next episode?
Btw,great game !!!

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Example: For Willy's birthday, Ron, Willy, and Lucy will go on a vacation together. Leaving James alone at home.

Will it be in the next episode?
Btw,great game !!!
Sorry, but you have to wait for another Ron episode hehe

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
next release time frame? xx
and do you have a patreon/subscribestar or discord? xx

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
next release time frame? xx
and do you have a patreon/subscribestar or discord? xx
I've done 3 out of 28 CGs, and I still need to animate like 5 of them, and also code. And because this is already January, I have to work my irl job also. So I might be late a little hehe :HideThePain:

I'll launch my Patreon next episode, stay tuned.

Haloguy6446

Mar 19, 2021
I've done 3 out of 28 CGs, and I still need to animate like 5 of them, and also code. And because this is already January, I have to work my irl job also. So I might be late a little hehe :HideThePain:

I'll launch my Patreon next episode, stay tuned.
Can we help with the coding? I’m assuming it’s just plugging speech, branching choices, and pictures into renpy.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes