Haloguy6446

Mar 19, 2021
Episode 2 will be Willy's episode and I don't know what to do while James is kept in the dark, that's why I'm trying to get a mini-game or something.
Ideas for James in the dark:

Lucy phone pictures route:
Lucy continues texting/sending pictures to James
James can masterbate/fantasize and build attraction for Lucy on his own time.
He might even do nice things like clean the house, make dinner, movie night to slow down the pace.
Photo sharing, while Lucy is with Wiley James and Gerald could be talking more. Maybe James gets to see pictures of other women and gets distracted/down the rabbit hole forgetting about where Lucy is/is doing.
Also something unexpected maybe James and Ron are interacting. (Ron maybe is upset that Lucy is no longer his pet)

*introduce girlfriend character. Naturally James is going to be more oblivious to Lucy spending the night somewhere else if he is thinking about a different girl. Her NTR experiences can come after they have established a basic relationship.

May 19, 2018
singsun66,

A mini game is certainly a great idea!

To slow the pace, the MC could be given a life outside his interactions with his mom. He's already going to school, so it may be a good idea to add more content there. Perhaps an older sister as well (who also gets NTR'ed by some jerk at school of course). May be a gig at a local deli too where he's expected to work or something like that.

A gf arc is also a great idea! Especially if they're in love with each other, but the MC is too chicken to ask her out and then she just gets stolen eventually.

In fact, I remember this game which has a neat little feature where you choose to either spend time with your mom or your gf and at least one of them gets NTR'ed depending on what you pick. But I guess that would mean straying from the original idea of this game (which is after all titled mother NTR training).

Perhaps depending on the choices that the MC is allowed to make, he could affect Lucy's level of corruption since that is the focus of the game and hence lead the game towards one of the multiple endings. I see that Ep. 1 already has stubs for this.

I was also wondering if you are interested in corruption and ntr only in the sexual sense where Lucy becomes a slave to pleasure alone or also in the sense that she starts to fall for Ron and ignore the MC completely. The latter is more hardcore and heart-breaking.

All of the above would add much needed non linearity to the game.

Reactions: Miiiista4

alexathroats

Mar 18, 2022
NO, no I don't want content blocked behind pointless minigames that'll just make me pissed cause I'm constantly failing at them which will lead me to permanently quit the game.
Agreed, mini game games take up more dev time and slow down gameplay too much. Players would prefer faster releases/more story choices instead. I can't recall one xxx game where the mini game felt great other than the ICSTOR unique card game in Milf's control.

May 19, 2018
hmm ... maybe if it's a fairly doable mini game and there are consequences for winning/losing ... ?

but we certainly want to see some more build up before the mom literally turns into a cock slave bitch overnight right?

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
hmm ... maybe if it's a fairly doable mini game and there are consequences for winning/losing ... ?

but we certainly want to see some more build up before the mom literally turns into a cock slave bitch overnight right?
How does spending time to create mini-games can contribute to 'build up' to fill before the mom turns to a slave? How does mini-games actually can be called as build-up honestly. I'd rather the build up is made of more stories or contents. All these mini-games talks, you all seen what it did to games. Bugs and slow down development progress. In the end, cheats were released, and regrets start coming for even attempting to develop it.

I still can't get over that mini-games they put in Taffy Tales. What a jammer. This one is still growing up, don't corrupt it with mini-games.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
singsun66,

A mini game is certainly a great idea!

To slow the pace, the MC could be given a life outside his interactions with his mom. He's already going to school, so it may be a good idea to add more content there. Perhaps an older sister as well (who also gets NTR'ed by some jerk at school of course). May be a gig at a local deli too where he's expected to work or something like that.

A gf arc is also a great idea! Especially if they're in love with each other, but the MC is too chicken to ask her out and then she just gets stolen eventually.

In fact, I remember this game which has a neat little feature where you choose to either spend time with your mom or your gf and at least one of them gets NTR'ed depending on what you pick. But I guess that would mean straying from the original idea of this game (which is after all titled mother NTR training).

Perhaps depending on the choices that the MC is allowed to make, he could affect Lucy's level of corruption since that is the focus of the game and hence lead the game towards one of the multiple endings. I see that Ep. 1 already has stubs for this.

I was also wondering if you are interested in corruption and ntr only in the sexual sense where Lucy becomes a slave to pleasure alone or also in the sense that she starts to fall for Ron and ignore the MC completely. The latter is more hardcore and heart-breaking.

All of the above would add much needed non linearity to the game.
NO, no I don't want content blocked behind pointless minigames that'll just make me pissed cause I'm constantly failing at them which will lead me to permanently quit the game.
How does spending time to create mini-games can contribute to 'build up' to fill before the mom turns to a slave? How does mini-games actually can be called as build-up honestly. I'd rather the build up is made of more stories or contents. All these mini-games talks, you all seen what it did to games. Bugs and slow down development progress. In the end, cheats were released, and regrets start coming for even attempting to develop it.

I still can't get over that mini-games they put in Taffy Tales. What a jammer. This one is still growing up, don't corrupt it with mini-games.

Okay, I get all your concern about the mini-game. But, my envisioned mini-game won't be anything like that. It will contribute to the story while not holding any story progress.

For example:

1. Strip poker :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Japanese King's game :

Now, these 2 examples will be included in the secret CG mechanics that I'll introduce starting in episode 2. Secret CGs are CGs you get by doing specific things, but will not affect the storyline at all.

Now as you can see by the 2 examples is that the mini-games won't hold the story progress at all. It will add more fun to the game instead of just clicking and reading.

BK186

May 18, 2017
Okay, I get all your concern about the mini-game. But, my envisioned mini-game won't be anything like that. It will contribute to the story while not holding any story progress.

For example:

1. Strip poker :

Now, these 2 examples will be included in the secret CG mechanics that I'll introduce starting in episode 2. Secret CGs are CGs you get by doing specific things, but will not affect the storyline at all.

Now as you can see by the 2 examples is that the mini-games won't hold the story progress at all. It will add more fun to the game instead of just clicking and reading.
When the subject of mini-games came up, I dreamed of such things. Very exciting in both minigames. I like the way of thinking, it will be a very good game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
when will the next update come?
This is the list of CGs that I have to draw :

Untitled-1.png

1/2/3/4 CGs mean that they're either Image sequences or different versions for each sub-route, and others mean they're not CG, but in-game assets. If I focussed my time to draw CGs, one day I can do a max of 4 CGs. But I don't know about animations yet. So I don't know, but I'll keep you updated!

j3rod

Oct 18, 2021
Niceee game, dude.
Honestly I prefer 2D art like this to the low quality 3D that many devs are doing here

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021

For example:

1. Strip poker :

So... you're planning to code a poker and a Japanese King games into it? I'm not a programmer, so I'm not sure. Is it difficult to code the game?

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
So... you're planning to code a poker and a Japanese King games into it? I'm not a programmer, so I'm not sure. Is it difficult to code the game?
The King's game is easy as it'll be just using "random" and "menu", the poker game is hard and if I can't find someone to help me, I might scrap the Idea.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes