Carl Jog

Aug 4, 2020
I also hate it, the thing was it used to look good before it was painted :HideThePain: . I have a plan on removing them because it's still just a sketch.
Maybe use a lighter shade which is really transparent. i hope you understood what I meant. v3 is nice but I liked V2 better. . maybe because of the red lipstick, idk for sure.

Reactions: singsun66

Carl Jog

Aug 4, 2020
I would if I could. But, there's no settings for that I think
View attachment 2369998

If your renpy version is above version 8, 32 bit isn't supported. You can download a lower version to make a 32 bit executable file.
Some of the other developers do add the 32 bit one as well. However vast majority of users doesn't require it.
As of now your game is 64 bit. So if a person has a 32 bit OS, they cannot play it.

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
I agree. That was what I was going to originally comment on as well. The shadow makes it appear as if Lucy has a bit of a 'goatee' forming. No offense, but just something that struck me as being (albeit) a slightly obscure/distracting design choice. Everything else about the third model looks great though. Loving the mischievous glint in her eyes as well. Gives Lucy an (almost) cat-like charm to her facial expressions.

View attachment 2368707
love the 2nd design

sojournntr66

Feb 6, 2023
i’m so excited for the next ep, is there any chance we’re getting a route where we aren’t shown what’s happening at all and it’s revealed later?
Yes, Singsun confirmed Gerard's path will include elements of that. Basically he will ask for Lucy's number and go on dates with her. Later James will find out and Gerard will reveal more. Hopefully this path will start/preview in episode 2 when James/Gerard interact at school to discuss Jame's text message.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Heya! Sorry for not replying. I'm focusing all my energy on development because I'm trying to get this game out as soon as possible.

Development update!

- Lucy V3 Done!
- Coding is 75% done!
- All backgrounds revamped and new backgrounds are done!
- Patreon is created but not published and is integrated into a private discord server!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's left?

Willy ending animations and the rest of the codes.
Just bear with me, it's almost there bois :HideThePain:

Bad news?

My mom comes to my house again, so I have to sneak around to do the NSFW stuff and it's slowing down the development (Reminds me of my high school days tbh).

Here's Lucy V3:

Many Thanks!

oobeeo

Jun 24, 2022
Heya! Sorry for not replying. I'm focusing all my energy on development because I'm trying to get this game out as soon as possible.

Development update!

- Lucy V3 Done!
- Coding is 75% done!
- Patreon is created but not published and is integrated into a private discord server!

What's left?

Bad news?

My mom comes to my house again, so I have to sneak around to do the NSFW stuff and it's slowing down the development (Reminds me of my high school days tbh).

Here's Lucy V3:

Many Thanks!
It's lookin so good, take that time man! could you give an estimated date at all?

• Red Heart

themoth

Jul 3, 2020

Development update!

- Lucy V3 Done!
- Coding is 75% done!

What's left?

Bad news?

Here's Lucy V3:

Many Thanks!
her nose seems a bit strange...
1676016244520.png
Maybe she can have a sad and humiliated expression, such as tears in her eyes or ...terrified,sad...? .
At first I was disappointed by the repeatedly delayed update date, But now..fine,just do what u want , I 'll be patient because of ur excellent work.

• Sad

oobeeo

Jun 24, 2022
do you have any idea on what the patreon is going to offer? obvi we're supporting you but any bonuses at all?

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes