singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
This game seems interesting. CG are well-drawn but I just can't ignore how the mom has the same expression in all the preview pics. Is that an on-going trend throughout the whole game? It makes her look sorta lifeless :confused:
I'm still trying to add more like surprised and stuff, but her front hair making the other eyebrows hidden is kind of a problem. But I'll keep updating it! :HideThePain:

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Serious props for naming it something that leaves absolutely no doubt about the theme. Good job! :)

Too bad that does not deter people from asking dumb questions. :(
It became a meme at this point, and I love it!

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
to be fair, the tag does apply even in games it's optional. add the fact there dev notes have a pretty ambiguous explanation of the routes and being confused is pretty easy.
Its true, I don't want to get banned for not including tags :HideThePain:

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
True but there also exist games with this tag with alternate paths which was on my first question. I was explaining why I asked the question. Also the opening " What kind of job will your mom choose? What kind of people will she meet? The choice is all yours! " made me think there would be a way for you to avoid it along with the multiple endings tag. But if I am wrong I would rather just be told up right instead of what the guy I was responding to did. With that though I will be taking my leave since I don't think this is my cup of tea.
Well it does have a way to avoid it in the future, I just focused on the sex part for now

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
What's the difference? Cuck and an accepting open minded cuck?
From urban dictionary " A cuckold, or cuck for short, is a person who finds sexual pleasure in their partner having intercourse with people that are not him"

So its just about he likes watching her fucking strangers or not liking it

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Cause it isn't well drawn.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bro's a gordon ramsay of hentai!

I did say I'm new to drawing and my art isn't that good. You might get some kind of mandella effect because some people that say my art is good and I'm thankful for them. I'm still trying to improve my art every day, but I also don't want to focus too much on quality because it will make the update slow. And that's also why I have 48 gigs worth of reference pictures.

Screenshot_2.png

Reactions: EvolutionKills

pr83

May 5, 2017
From urban dictionary " A cuckold, or cuck for short, is a person who finds sexual pleasure in their partner having intercourse with people that are not him"

So its just about he likes watching her fucking strangers or not liking it
I'm aware. I was joking about the difference between a cuck and a wholesome guy...

• Haha
Reactions: singsun66

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021

Bro's a gordon ramsay of hentai!

I did say I'm new to drawing and my art isn't that good. You might get some kind of mandella effect because some people that say my art is good and I'm thankful for them. I'm still trying to improve my art every day, but I also don't want to focus too much on quality because it will make the update slow. And that's also why I have 48 gigs worth of reference pictures.

View attachment 2413299

I went to college for Game Design & Animation, so I don't expect everyone to have as discerning a pallet as I do. Much in the same way that those who study film are going to be sensitive to more things in what they watch than the general movie going audience; sometimes they can no longer just turn that part of their brain off and just watch the movie. I'm the same way, except with games and animation.

That being said, as one artist to another, you are taking criticism like a champ and that is no small feat. Critique is hard to be on the receiving end of, and I can say that from a lot of personal experience.

If I can give you some advice, keep up the positivity. If you are aware that you can improve, and want to, you're already doing a lot of the heavy mental lifting. Also, reference material is a crucial tool, but if you want to grow as an artist you have to be careful that it doesn't turn into a crutch. There is a point when you need to remove the training wheels and ride on your own. If you want to get better, you need to build on the fundamentals; study perspective, form, technique, color theory, human anatomy, and all those other 'boring' 101 level topics. It is possible to become quite skilled even as a largely self-taught artist, . But if it is possible to take a life drawing class or similar at a community college, museum, gallery, or art center? Try it, it is invaluable experience. Also, practice makes perfect; nobody starts off as a 'good' artist.

But at the end of the day if you are working under harsh time constraints, and the quality is 'good enough' for the majority of the audience that is happy enough to pay you for it? More power to you. . If you make your audience happy with what you deliver, that's between you and your audience; I'm not your dad.

N1ghtm4r3

Apr 2, 2018
I love you dev, can I have sexual intercourse with your mom?

Ok jokes aside, you are doing a good job my guy, and haters will always be haters.

Keep it up, try to enjoy the experience and evolve as a person, developer and artist, and be proud of what you accomplish ^^!

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes