CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well, the game is focused on ntr. So if Lucy is no longer his mom even if it's James's choice, I consider it a bad ending.
Horny will go into dominating happy ending because James wants lucy for himself, while not horny will go to dominated ending because lucy still cares about James while she's also still very horny. The normal ending is if you reject all jobs and live peacefully when lucy finally has a normal job.
Yeah, true. I let the anger take over and didn't see the reasoning while it was pretty logic...

Thanks for the answer on horny/not ; now I'm curious to see what'll happen in this routes. I smell a severe case of "several save-tis"

aight, I'll give you a clue.

secret 3 = tank>nothing
secret2 = same>deny video
Stumbled upon it because I love tanks :D
Who knew this love would take me somewhere, one day ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
So the mom is cheating on.... his dad? or...?

Slutty mom bangs dudes, her son witnesses =\= NTR Edition: Slutty mom cucks her husband with same said dudes, little wimpy son watches it all go down (you're perspective)

It is at least closer to the latter example?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
does anyone know if in future updates the mom will start cucking the son instead of him just watching from a doorway without her knowing i think it's hotter when the woman knows the guy likes being cucked.

• Thinking Face

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
does anyone know if in future updates the mom will start cucking the son instead of him just watching from a doorway without her knowing i think it's hotter when the woman knows the guy likes being cucked.
Bruh, this is barely 2 episodes of 2 different routes. For that to happen I need at least 3 episodes on the same route.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Mr.Ron is a true master He knows how to train a good slave
Why let Willy take over when he doesn't know anything
Because this is a different route. I'll get back to Ron again after 3 more episodes.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
damn how many episodes we getting until it's a full game?!
No idea, as right now I have a lot of routes planned. But Ron & Willy's route will end after a minimum of 4 dedicated episodes each.

If you read my first developer notes (Still available on itch.io) I'm planning this game to be long-running because of a specific reason. That's why each episode will have its own endings marked by animations.

John64

Apr 25, 2018
At first I had a problem when I didn't get how the f... she got corrupted. She just goes to Ron - and Bam! And she's almost instantly a whore (well, sucks his dick), and becomes whore from the next visit. Though just before that she refused to take a job where she has to wear a bikini!.. But then I understood that I just got the "wrong" route and should have chosen "Don't check it" near the beginning... - and THEN the plot makes some sence (with threat and all).

But now I get another problem: I still don't get it - WHO IS Lucy???.. Either she is "a good woman" that was forced into sex slavery by Ron who killed (?) her husband previously and threatened to kill her son OR she is just "a nimphomaniac" that was craving for sex almost from the very beginning (with the hint that even BEFORE the MC was born), because she is not "blackmailed", but is doing lots of things (with Willy) absolutely willingly on her own initiative... why the f... she is "crying" after all that fucking then??? If that's what she adores!

Care to elaborate? :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
At first I had a problem when I didn't get how the f... she got corrupted. She just goes to Ron - and Bam! And she's almost instantly a whore (well, sucks his dick), and becomes whore from the next visit. Though just before that she refused to take a job where she has to wear a bikini!.. But then I understood that I just got the "wrong" route and shout have chosen "Don't check it" near the beginning... - and THEN the plot makes some sence (with threat and all).

But now I get another problem: I still don't get it - WHO IS Lucy???.. Either she is "a good woman" that was forced into sex slavery by Ron who killed (?) her husband previously and threatened to kill her son OR she is just "a nimphomaniac" that was craving for sex almost from the very beginning (with the hint that even BEFORE the MC was born), because she is not "blackmailed", but is doing lots of things (with Willy) absolutely willingly on her own initiative... why the f... she is "crying" after all that fucking then??? If that's what she adores!

Care to elaborate? :)
Bruh. You're asking for a huge spoiler here for Ron & Willy's ending. There are only 3 people who know the reason including me and 2 of them know because they asked to be my writer so I told them.

But I can tell you this, she's crying because she does it in the house near James and it makes her feel guilty for not being a good mother.

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
Are there any plans surrounding the mystery surrounding the incidents experienced by her husband and son in the past? if anything, I was reminded of manga by Inomaru such as Camellia or Itazura Senyou Hanahira Seitokaichou, where the characters have a strong determination. Like, the mother may have been forced or even enjoyed her fate now being treated like a cumdump, but once she heard something suspicious about the incident she strengthened her resolve and played along to investigate and intend to take appropriate revenge on the savage responsible for the incident??
Or a story like A Mother's Love by Shinozuka Yuuji?
sorry if there are too many h-manga references,,,,
Its a great game, Bang!(y)(y)

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes