singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Are there any plans surrounding the mystery surrounding the incidents experienced by her husband and son in the past? if anything, I was reminded of manga by Inomaru such as Camellia or Itazura Senyou Hanahira Seitokaichou, where the characters have a strong determination. Like, the mother may have been forced or even enjoyed her fate now being treated like a cumdump, but once she heard something suspicious about the incident she strengthened her resolve and played along to investigate and intend to take appropriate revenge on the savage responsible for the incident??
Or a story like A Mother's Love by Shinozuka Yuuji?
sorry if there are too many h-manga references,,,,
Its a great game, Bang!(y)(y)
There's a reason for James father's death and Lucy's relationship with him, James, Ron, and Willy. That's why these routes have her corruption a little fast.

Reactions: namtab

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Announcements for android players!

I fixed the android version and the new link has been updated!

So now you can play it all over again! :HideThePain:

That's it, See ya later!

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
I really enjoyed your game. You've written some interesting ideas and concepts.

It's just sad that the story is so hard to navigate. Between reading the broken English and just being unsure of how the choices impact the story, I found myself struggling to see all content in spite of playing for a good few hours. I literally had to reverse engineer the game to get access to all scenes in the gallery.

All in all though, I think it's good, and I'm curious where you will take it next!

Reactions: John64

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
I really enjoyed your game. You've written some interesting ideas and concepts.

It's just sad that the story is so hard to navigate. Between reading the broken English and just being unsure of how the choices impact the story, I found myself struggling to see all content in spite of playing for a good few hours. I literally had to reverse engineer the game to get access to all scenes in the gallery.

All in all though, I think it's good, and I'm curious where you will take it next!
Thank you! If you have a suggestion for a better dialogue, please submit it in the discord! Because sometimes, I just can't find the right word :HideThePain:

Reactions: david_wang

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
btw what happened to the tattoo/piercing poll? thought we'd get some tattoo content in ep 2, but is it something that will come with ep 3 or have the plans changed entirely?

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
btw what happened to the tattoo/piercing poll? thought we'd get some tattoo content in ep 2, but is it something that will come with ep 3 or have the plans changed entirely?
There's still a plan for that and if you follow the thread, I did say that I moved it back to willy's part2

Reactions: Wokeash

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
haven't played game but this thread shows up on my feed, but hearing everyone talk, why can't mc just be part of the fun any guy mom wants to do has to be ok with being in a 3way with her son? she will be queen of spitroasts and dp's :p

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
haven't played game but this thread shows up on my feed, but hearing everyone talk, why can't mc just be part of the fun any guy mom wants to do has to be ok with being in a 3way with her son? she will be queen of spitroasts and dp's :p
incest would be good ngl
Its a plan for the future, for now I'm just making an entry point of every possible routes

Reactions: akame1234

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
How many episodes are planned? and the second chapter in what escene ends?
Not sure about episodes, but my note listed 19 total jobs that I can think of. So if each route will have a minimum 4 episodes then 19x4 means about 76?

Reactions: Xeron_Xr
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes