singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Development Update!
1440P + Episode3 Early Alpha released for tier3!
This version will have:
-Splash Screens for episode 2 endings.
-Early Alpha texts for episode 3 (No CGs yet) Tier 2 Early alpha will have to wait until I finished writing the horny sub-route Thanks!

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Episode 3 Development Update!
The 1080p version of the early alpha is released!
Now, The next step is to draw the CGs and animation.
As promised, I'm limiting my CGs to 12 max for each version including animations to make sure faster update!
But don't worry, almost all of the CGs will have sequences or different versions for each subroutes!
This version will contain the following:
-A Total of 11 CGs with 3 of them are animations and 3 secrets! (Technically, the 2/3 secrets are the same CGs but with a different version for each sub route).
-2 endings as always.
-1440p version will have +1 animation for episode 4 just as promised in the membership reward panel! (It's not on the alpha version yet. I want to make it a secret for now)
That's it for today's update! Many thanks.

harmony69

Mar 10, 2022
Can someone pls tell the route for secret ending 2 and 3. I did tank>nothing after maths exam still nothing happened. Pls help

Last edited:

XD7

Dec 9, 2019
Waiting for next update......... that mobile pic to son from mom is especially good. please include such features in next update too. Please guys, support this dev. He is awesome.

Reactions: Surpriz20

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Surprise!
A special Episode Released!
Try it out (It's not focussed NTR tho so you might not like it that much)

NB: Special episode won't change the direction of the game. It's just a way for me to explore new things without damaging the game.
And if you find something, Please hide it!

Thanks!

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Surprise!
A special Episode Released!
Try it out (It's not focussed NTR tho so you might not like it that much)

NB: Special episode won't change the direction of the game. It's just a way for me to explore new things without damaging the game.
And if you find something, Please hide it!

Thanks!
Nice! But your game did not appear in the latest update there, did you report back to the moderator?

Reactions: singsun66
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes