Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Hi nice game, I was wondering though is the MC just going to be exclusively a cuck or do you have plans to maybe sissify or have him join his "mother" getting fucked? Maybe as apart of the sub route down a secondary route? Love the game as is, but seems there is a big opportunity missing with specifically how "weak and vulnerable" you portray the MC to be.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: singsun66

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
I appreciate you responding but can you just give a simple "No" next time instead of trying to make me look like an idiot for asking a reasonable question given your description of both the MC and the sub-route?
He is not responding to your post.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Hi nice game, I was wondering though is the MC just going to be exclusively a cuck or do you have plans to maybe sissify or have him join his "mother" getting fucked? Maybe as apart of the sub route down a secondary route? Love the game as is, but seems there is a big opportunity missing with specifically how "weak and vulnerable" you portray the MC to be.
Maybe I'll decide that with Patreon's vote in the future.

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Maybe I'll decide that with Patreon's vote in the future.
Cool, I love the direction your game is going, just feel it does have a big potential for that route if you wanted to go down it. Your character already has the mother subtly manipulating them, why not have her feminize and have her "son" join her perverted activities as an option/alternative to outright cuck/ntr.

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
no incest planned (James x Lucy content)? And NTR is unavoidable?
Avoidable when the game is finished, But that will take a long time. It's still at episode 2 now. James x lucy will happen somehow, like for example maybe she's working at some kind of paid glory hole without James knowing, or she was drunk or she wears a mask. There are lots of things that can be done in this game. But for now, Incest content still does not exist inside the game.

Killerboy223

Jun 7, 2020
Episode 4 will be Gerrard's route
thanks for that information, and also i have a idea maybe in the future you could play the moms side of the story..
and there is a scene where gerrard and lucy is laying in bed he spent the night wit her and then james calls her, singsun66 can you explain to how to get this scene???

Last edited:

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
thanks for that information, and also i have a idea maybe in the future you could play the moms side of the story..
and there is a scene where gerrard and lucy is laying in bed he spent the night wit her and then james calls her, singsun66 can you explain to how to get this scene???
Where did you get that scene from? I didn't even make Gerrard's route yet...

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes