Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
So...a self defense instructor has done 'everything she can' for him. Except teach him self defense. Cause, clearly, the only thing a self defense INSTRUCTOR can do is beat up the bullies herself, not INSTRUCT him in, ohhh I dunno, SELF DEFENSE.
Don't take the game seriously man. especially if you aren't a fan of NTR (Me). I'd just ignore the plot and collect scenes. The kid or whatever in this game is one of those people who let people walk all over them and beat on them. If he had any sense he'd exercise and build muscle. Failing that he'd bring a wrench or any other blunt object with him and wack his bullies over the head with it. I know I would. Back when I was a kid I couldn't let shit slide (One time my mom had to talk me and my brother out of running outside and attacking someone who I cussed out for running up on me telling me to give him my shoes. I was pissed for nothing tbh, I think he was joking thinking back on it)

Point is, there are people who are so afraid of conflict that they'll let themselves be beaten (And whine like a little you know what) and there are those who won't put up with it. The MC of this is the first. The pics and scenes of this game are good, so again, if you can't get over the shortcomings and stupitidy of the plot then just skip to scenes and make a save gallery. Good luck to the author, but this game isn't for me., I just wanted to read comments and laugh.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Don't take the game seriously man. especially if you aren't a fan of NTR (Me). I'd just ignore the plot and collect scenes. The kid or whatever in this game is one of those people who let people walk all over them and beat on them. If he had any sense he'd exercise and build muscle. Failing that he'd bring a wrench or any other blunt object with him and wack his bullies over the head with it. I know I would. Back when I was a kid I couldn't let shit slide (One time my mom had to talk me and my brother out of running outside and attacking someone who I cussed out for running up on me telling me to give him my shoes. I was pissed for nothing tbh, I think he was joking thinking back on it)

Point is, there are people who are so afraid of conflict that they'll let themselves be beaten (And whine like a little you know what) and there are those who won't put up with it. The MC of this is the first. The pics and scenes of this game are good, so again, if you can't get over the shortcomings and stupitidy of the plot then just skip to scenes and make a save gallery. Good luck to the author, but this game isn't for me., I just wanted to read comments and laugh.
That's a comment for episode 1, I change her background in episode 2 so that it would make more sense.

Reactions: Crese1967895

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Now that it's not April fool's day anymore. If some of you can't find the secret:

-To play the "Full Episode" you have to click on the bathroom door at the main menu!

Thanks!
Is it just a picture where lucy is naked asking what am i doing? is there any real content with the son?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
This game is great stuff!

I'm not really into the heavy BDSM on Ron's path, but the art is quite sexy and the mother's facial expressions are really good. I also like that while the MC is small, he's not the nerdiest guy in the game, which is refreshing.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I'd like to see the gym path expanded, maybe into a full corruption path by itself. James stops going with her to gym each day. Guys in the gym take advantage when he's away to hit on her, grope her, join her in the showers etc. She could start offering in-home training, eventually hosting gangbangs in hers' and James' house. Back at the gym, she becomes free use for the gym members.

I also liked the plot where Lucy was trying to corrupt James and grow his sexuality. I don't know if that was just to satisfy her need to be naughty or to make it easier for her to be a slut or if she has a plan for him. I'd like to know where that is going!

Last edited:

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Hey dev. Great Game.

Just wanted to know if there is any update and spoilers regarding episode 3.
There is, I even made a text version of episode 3. But only for patrons with beta testing rights.

trooper22

Feb 12, 2022
I'd like to see the gym path expanded, maybe into a full corruption path by itself. James stops going with her to gym each day. Guys in the gym take advantage when he's away to hit on her, grope her, join her in the showers etc. She could start offering in-home training, eventually hosting gangbangs in hers' and James' house. Back at the gym, she becomes free use for the gym members.

I also liked the plot where Lucy was trying to corrupt James and grow his sexuality. I don't know if that was just to satisfy her need to be naughty or to make it easier for her to be a slut or if she has a plan for him. I'd like to know where that is going!
Yes, gym route Lucy with BBC would be great. Maybe she convinces James to go the gym with her and James sees men grope and flirt with her right in front of him.

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
Ntr is in the title, but it doesn't have to end that way. The rich asshole loves his son , so bully his son alot to get back.! or something else.

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
There's never ever any feelings in these stories. I'd be pizzed too hear that coming from any room from my house. I'd kick the door down then knock him around with a baseball bat,then mabe shove that bat so fas in his ass it would come out his mouth....

• Haha
Reactions: singsun66
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes