singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Ntr is in the title, but it doesn't have to end that way. The rich asshole loves his son , so bully his son alot to get back.! or something else.
Yes, there's at least 2 endings for each route

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
Story line, first professional hit on father ceo of company, then father friend took over company. and pribed mother to give job. then father and son steals mother from her son. mother is useless giving up on own son just like ever other ntr mom/son story!

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Story line, first professional hit on father ceo of company, then father friend took over company. and pribed mother to give job. then father and son steals mother from her son. mother is useless giving up on own son just like ever other ntr mom/son story!
One of the best ntr & rescue stories for me is . The art is great, the mom is hot and it even has some group sex. The last chapter was about the son getting his mom's back. But the stupid thing is that chapter wasn't the ending. People started hating the mom for being a whore and letting everyone even her son fucked her, also the others come from ntr haters because they can't handle their feelings getting hurt, and that made the mangaka stop making it. It has made me mad for like a couple of months. In my mind, I keep thinking about how people hate a female character being a whore in a SEX STORY. If the story continues I didn't doubt that she will start fucking around again in the new school. :BootyTime:

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
One of the best ntr & rescue stories for me is . The art is great, the mom is hot and it even has some group sex. The last chapter was about the son getting his mom's back. But the stupid thing is that chapter wasn't the ending. People started hating the mom for being a whore and letting everyone even her son fucked her, also the others come from ntr haters because they can't handle their feelings getting hurt, and that made the mangaka stop making it. It has made me mad for like a couple of months. In my mind, I keep thinking about how people hate a female character being a whore in a SEX STORY. If the story continues I didn't doubt that she will start fucking around again in the new school. :BootyTime:
It's nice but like your art better. NTR doesn't bother me at all, femdom not my thing at all but I can live with it. :WeSmart:

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
Hey dev, I have played this game from the first release and played all the routes from scratch again in this update. I must say that I really enjoyed it. Super great game. Thanks a lot.

By the way, can you make a flowchart for route choices? It will make keeping track of routes a bit easier. Nonetheless thanks again for this masterpiece. :love::love::love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: singsun66

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
Not at all for me . I hate that the mother is totally stolen from the son, he never sees her again!

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
Not at all for me . I hate that the mother is totally stolen from the son, he never sees her again!
and they're worried about beeing kicked out the house, while his mother being raped, I'd beat the living shit out of the short fat kid for touching his mother!

• Sad

War2.0hehe

Apr 9, 2023
Hi new to this game wanted to ask in the start I am getting Reserved For Another Route two times first when Ron comes and ask his mom for a job at the beginning secondly when Ron comes hom angrily and asks why didn't she come at work and you have to side with someone but I can only choose side with Ron can you help me as when I choose side with mom it says reserved for another route.
I Am Stuck Please Help

• Thinking Face

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
I have a question, for everyone here? what would do if your say 14/15 years old. Dad died last year and the cops take your mother too prison for 40 years. while at school....that what these stories put in my head, When I read/played sinful mother, the punk kid that claims the mc's mother I wanted to kill him so bad I could'nt eat for a week!

• Thinking Face

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
I have a question, for everyone here? what would do if your say 14/15 years old. Dad died last year and the cops take your mother too prison for 40 years. while at school....that what these stories put in my head, When I read/played sinful mother, the punk kid that claims the mc's mother I wanted to kill him so bad I could'nt eat for a week!
Maybe it's why to young for this shit. Trust me, I'm have similar feeling when my school friend showing some time "Happy Friends" *Note: Cartoon with lot gore and violent *. Alas, I saw lot crap in internet whem it was not so hard controlled by goverments. Now I'm can hold this, but still have discomfort.

• Haha

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
Maybe it's why to young for this shit. Trust me, I'm have similar feeling when my school friend showing some time "Happy Friends" *Note: Cartoon with lot gore and violent *. Alas, I saw lot crap in internet whem it was not so hard controlled by goverments. Now I'm can hold this, but still have discomfort.
I just have and put tooooo much feeling in these stories. especial after the hosital murdered my mother, like who put a 70 yr old women on a floor that they don't watch over ever 30 mins.!

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
Cartoons are not cartoons anymore. everything is anime, computerised even the new turtles looks totally different.

War2.0hehe

Apr 9, 2023
Hi new to this game wanted to ask in the start I am getting Reserved For Another Route two times first when Ron comes and ask his mom for a job at the beginning secondly when Ron comes hom angrily and asks why didn't she come at work and you have to side with someone but I can only choose side with Ron can you help me as when I choose side with mom it says reserved for another route.
I Am Stuck Please Help
Hello please tell me I am stuck with this issue

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Hey dev, I have played this game from the first release and played all the routes from scratch again in this update. I must say that I really enjoyed it. Super great game. Thanks a lot.

By the way, can you make a flowchart for route choices? It will make keeping track of routes a bit easier. Nonetheless thanks again for this masterpiece. :love::love::love:
I think I can make some kind of route flowchart for episode 3

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
I Am Stuck Please Help
The game is not finished yet ma guy

Reactions: cpyking

OSNNB

Aug 4, 2021
View attachment 2236928

Overview:
You play as James, an 18 years old highschool student with gruesome childhood trauma where you see your father die in front of your eyes in a planned robbery. Since then you keep getting bullied by your friends because you look weak and vulnerable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-04-01
Release Date: 2023-04-01
Developer: Singsun66 - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Route Explanation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extra: Gallery unlocker*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.*

Special Episode (James Weird Dream)
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
*This is April Fool's day special. But to play the "Full Game" you have to click on the bathroom door at the main menu*

View attachment 2410833 View attachment 2410834 View attachment 2410836 View attachment 2410839 View attachment 2410847
I was so happy looking at new release of this game.. loved the first part because it was wholesome and naughty at the same time.. but this game is straight up SAD, I loved the previous game as it was unique but that short lived! Mother tuned into a whore, sex addict ,stopped caring about her son, gets treated like shit, Beaten and even have sex with that wired looking midget kid!(what a unique concept! never seen before)
Was so happy looking at EP-2 just to get disappointed (personally you ruined it for me, I stopped jerking off for a week for this game and still have to finish on DUA LIPA ) it’s just SAD ..

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes