Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
"When I saw Mona Lisa's hands, folded by her knee... I got a BONER."

JoJo fan, I presume?
Nope, I barely know JoJo. I've played one of the games (the 2D arcade one) and tried watching one of the anime series, but after two episodes I kinda forgot about it and never touched it again.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Not gonna lie, I'd PAY to see that in a game like this.

Most people are afraid of doing extreme stuff like this (even in optional endings), so when a game DOES this I applaud.
It's not that I'm afraid of making it, it's just that I don't get the appeal of it like "Wow this girl had big tits let's cut it off" Okay now she has no big tits, or "Let's cut off her hands" Ok then how will she give handjobs now? something like that.

Karen's

Apr 18, 2023
It's not that I'm afraid of making it, it's just that I don't get the appeal of it like "Wow this girl had big tits let's cut it off" Okay now she has no big tits, or "Let's cut off her hands" Ok then how will she give handjobs now? something like that.
Oh, let's have some r18g content. Only in this way can this game be perfect

anon959595

May 17, 2019
damn what a great game, i even decided to write my first comment on this site. I would subscribe to patreon if I could. Most favorite part that mom has a motivation to do sexy things. not like someone rape here and she instantly became a whore, like in many theme-related games\manga

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes