pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Where should I look for that label-Am I missing it?
screenshot0001.png

Up top where it says "Season 1." The moon next to it is a Halloween special. This is the AIO version. Well older one, still have not DL last one.

Seeing you have 16.3 in bottom corner, I'm guessing you have the standalone version for season 2. You should have an auto-save from getting on the plane. Not 100% on how there were imported over. If I remember it had a slight different name to the save file. Check the Additional Info in the OP for better info

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Nevermind, I found out where to click to transfer my data

View attachment 3597518

Where should I look for that label-Am I missing it?
Ok you playing the standalone version of the game when you finish Season 1 you need to play until you see Progress Successfully Transferred in the upper left after that just go until you get the the main menu of Season 1.
1714698831721.png
Once in season 2(goes for standalone version and Full Game version) you will just start a new game which will start you on the plan. (If anything that didn't transferred right you can always manually put thing in by going to the Characters on the main menu and using both Relationship Manager along with Name Changer be warned you can find spoilers in them.)

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
I've just started and lemme tell you that the prologue is crap, I mean who the hell does all that for a friend ?
SN: The main story is shaping really nicely

Last edited:

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
The pictures chosen for the OP are not impressive, the game looks a little old, animations are weird and the beginning of the game is kinda lame with lots of shitty minigames.
But after a while the game gets really good and wholesome, excellent for fans of harem, incest, group sex and pregnancy.
I'll also warn you to turn off the sound: game has no music, just ambient sounds like waves or traffic and it's really annoying.
Some people may prefer ambient noises to those shitty continuous music that gives headaches over long period of playtime.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Only Val and Moon call you by that the most from what little I played, some use your [input name] or some kind of pet name like baby, darling, boy etc... there's also the MC Profile, if you don't input a name it will be Sam.

So there is a point to name the main character lol
The only thing that doesn't change from Sunny is when you're asked what someone calls the MC or what the MC calls someone else. For example, I just met Polina and the game asked me "Polina will call Sunny:" Is there any way to change this?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The only thing that doesn't change from Sunny is when you're asked what someone calls the MC or what the MC calls someone else. For example, I just met Polina and the game asked me "Polina will call Sunny:" Is there any way to change this?
The fill in the blank is one way Devs get around No Incest on Patreon. If you want to not have to put in what you want to call them or they call MC you could try the the Relationship Patch but I've never used it.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
The fill in the blank is one way Devs get around No Incest on Patreon. If you want to not have to put in what you want to call them or they call MC you could try the the Relationship Patch but I've never used it.
That's not what I meant. How do I get this text to show-Polina will call [MC's Inputed name] instead of Sunny?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
and yet this issue rememains-is it something that I have to change in the Script file?
I can't find an instance of Polina using "Sunny". Sunny seems to be hard-coded. No [nickname] It was given to him by Valerie, who told Natassja. Then MC introduced himself to Kelly and Gissell as Sunny.

But it looks more like you are going for the "friend" to "nephew"

This was set in Chapter 12, when you wake up between Polina and Yulia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the name changer, after selecting MC:
screenshot0003.png

Instead of clicking on you, select the person you want to change what they refer to you as. If you want to check if you refer to Polina and Yulia as your aunts. Go back to main selection and choose "Other"

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
As you can see I've successfully done that
View attachment 3602104

and yet this issue rememains-is it something that I have to change in the Script file? View attachment 3602111
Are you using the relationship patch/name changer ?
That scrip overwrite every name and relationship every time you open the game, including MC's name and nickname.
So you have to open the "default_name_overwrite.rpy" file (notepad works) and manually change the things you want to change. Also "Sunny" will always be MC's nickname, that's the one thing you can't change, but as far as I remember only Val and Moon call you that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 121 Votes