AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Thank you. I'll need to give this game a playthrough.
The pictures chosen for the OP are not impressive, the game looks a little old, animations are weird and the beginning of the game is kinda lame with lots of shitty minigames.
But after a while the game gets really good and wholesome, excellent for fans of harem, incest, group sex and pregnancy.
I'll also warn you to turn off the sound: game has no music, just ambient sounds like waves or traffic and it's really annoying.

Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The pictures chosen for the OP are not impressive, the game looks a little old, animations are weird and the beginning of the game is kinda lame with lots of shitty minigames.
But after a while the game gets really good and wholesome, excellent for fans of harem, incest, group sex and pregnancy.
I'll also warn you to turn off the sound: game has no music, just ambient sounds like waves or traffic and it's really annoying.
I like sexy sounds. If not for the sounds in the lewds, I would not enjoy the game nearly as much. That said, the volume controls are very wonky and often reversed from what they are supposed to be. :poop:

Reactions: AkaQ
Jan 23, 2023
Sounds great. Always in short supply of games like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: AkaQ

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I like sexy sounds. If not for the sounds in the lewds, I would not enjoy the game nearly as much. That said, the volume controls are very wonky and often reversed from what they are supposed to be. :poop:
I just meant the "music" sounds.
The slider that controls the sexy sounds is the "voice" one, if I'm not mistaken. That one is fine, I played with that on too.

Reactions: Bloodguard
Jan 23, 2023
I just meant the "music" sounds.
The slider that controls the sexy sounds is the "voice" one, if I'm not mistaken. That one is fine, I played with that on too.
Quick question. Are the side characters optional to pursue or do I have to bag everybody in order to get the true end?

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Quick question. Are the side characters optional to pursue or do I have to bag everybody in order to get the true end?
I'm not really sure, I just accepted everyone.
I know that at the beginning is a little weird because some of the very first women options are old ladies: Helga and Gheera (not sure if name is right). But those relationships definitely pay off later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 23, 2023
I'm not really sure, I just accepted everyone.
I know that at the beginning is a little weird because some of the very first women options are old ladies: Helga and Gheera (not sure if name is right). But those relationships definitely pay off later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like I'm going in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
For the most part the main story is finished except for two more What If story's with Valerie and Gissell.
And Mr.Mister said that in the future he want to make an update about a vacation with Sam and all the girls :love:, this and what if's, and probably Sam and some of the character of Motherless will appear as cameos in the new game about Hunter, what will be a continuation of the same universe

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mr.Mister

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
And Mr.Mister said that in the future he want to make an update about a vacation with Sam and all the girls :love:, this and what if's, and probably Sam and some of the character of Motherless will appear as cameos in the new game about Hunter, what will be a continuation of the same universe
The question was the game finished and the answer is the main story of Motherless is finished. I know that Motherless characters will show up in the Next game (just like those characters showed up throughout Motherless) and as the What If's and the vacation that is more of a fan service epilogue than part of the main game.

rational_p

Oct 16, 2020
Hi, i dowloaded the 0.11.4 (it ends when you take the plane). Which part should i download next s1 s2 or s3 ? (Im using the walkthrough mod on android)

rational_p

Oct 16, 2020
Hi, how do i change mc name when i start from Season 2 (im using android mod).
Because "none" as a name breaks the immersion a bit...

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
in upper section of main menu there is a yellow sticky note saying "season 1" click that and select season 2. start new game should pick up where 1 left off.
Nevermind, I found out where to click to transfer my data

Screen Shot 2024-05-02 at 6.59.36 PM.png

Where should I look for that label-Am I missing it?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 122 Votes