Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I tried downloading all 3 deals using the first link but it wouldn't go cause it said it was missing a deal to do so. So if I download part 1-3 in the *SPLIT* section, would that give me the full game? Also if I downloaded the walkthrough could I install it in the game folder of all 3 downloads and it still work?

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I tried downloading all 3 deals using the first link but it wouldn't go cause it said it was missing a deal to do so. So if I download part 1-3 in the *SPLIT* section, would that give me the full game? Also if I downloaded the walkthrough could I install it in the game folder of all 3 downloads and it still work?
I just tried to download from the SPLIT section and the error message came up again. IDK why I keep getting these messages. This is the message that keeps coming up

Last edited:

ekeymono92

Mar 4, 2019
View attachment 1416683
Motherless [Season 1, 2, 3 & Full Game (Completed)] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: If you are having errors because of the Mod PM me, let's not flood the game thread with the Mod.

Download Full Game: -
Download Season 1: - - ANDROID
Download Season 2 [v0.16.3.0 ]: - - ANDROID
Download Season 3 [v0.22.1.0]: -

Android version made by
Wills747 & cebs
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
i get a warning saying its malware when I downloaded the full game mod from mixdrop

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
i get a warning saying its malware when I downloaded the full game mod from mixdrop
download the walkthrough from the non-mixdrop link under the mixdrop links on page
Joker Patreon.jpg
But if your using the Full Game WT it might still not work with the What If.

ekeymono92

Mar 4, 2019
download the walkthrough from the non-mixdrop link under the mixdrop links on page
View attachment 3414627
But if your using the Full Game WT it might still not work with the What If.
I already did that. I was mostly just letting joker and others know in case it was a new issue. But i appreciate the help anyway

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Just started playing Season 3 and got up to start of episode 5 and I noticed that in the Maternity house at Nonna's Mansion there are 9 mothers but when Gio enters the Nursery, there are only 8 babies. Where is the 9th baby?

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Is any of the full game Win download that does not end with .7z?
And if you download split version can you put all split version in 1 folder to play full game without interuptions
Thanks in advance
Usually split download files are merged when the first one is opened and extraction begins as split#1 would call the next split file to extract and so on until all contents are extracted into one folder.
I use Unarchiver One to extract these files as it can do .rar and .7z

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
The game resets my name and relationships every time it closes, Is that normal?
no it's not normal.
I suggest you download a fresh copy of the game and run it.
Save saves are safe elsewhere on your computer.
don't merge the fresh copy with the old copy, run the fresh copy clean.

you could keep the old copy in a different folder if you with, just don't merge them.
The fresh copy should run perfectly.

Reactions: AkaQ

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Anyone have any info on DEV's new game?
The guy Hunter that you've seen around in Motherless is the MC of Mr.Mister's next game set in the same universe as Motherless. And Mr.Mister has said that he wants to release two more What if stories in Motherless with Valerie and Gissell.

In the Mr.mister post from back at the end of January he shows a picture of Hunter and his girls.

Big thanks for the awesome vibes and support on my first visual novel! You guys are the best! Your kind words make all the late nights worth it.
I'm excited to share that your insights have inspired me to focus on making the choices in my next visual novel even more impactful, ensuring that your decisions truly shape the outcome of the game. ;)

;)

3.50 star(s) 121 Votes