Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
The guy Hunter that you've seen around in Motherless is the MC of Mr.Mister's next game set in the same universe as Motherless. And Mr.Mister has said that he wants to release two more What if stories in Motherless with Valerie and Gissell.

In the Mr.mister post from back at the end of January he shows a picture of Hunter and his girls.
Thank you for your reply, yes I saw the post, but I thought there was some more recent information. I hope we can see the new games at the beginning of the summer...

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
View attachment 3378735 View attachment 3378739
In Elle - the yoga master lawyer we trust with our lives ... we pour all our love.

View attachment 3378740

View attachment 3378742
The light in the darkest hour ... the joy in the midst of pain ...
View attachment 3378743
Total devotion of disarming charm melting off all our deffenses ...
View attachment 3378745
Give her all because she is all and represents all there is to be and happy.
View attachment 3378746
Let me join that club. She was definitely best girl.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
no it's not normal.
I suggest you download a fresh copy of the game and run it.
Save saves are safe elsewhere on your computer.
don't merge the fresh copy with the old copy, run the fresh copy clean.

you could keep the old copy in a different folder if you with, just don't merge them.
The fresh copy should run perfectly.
Hey! I fixed it!
It's the first week I'm playing this, and I wasn't sure if the "relationship patch/name changer" was necessary to play
(I know games that don't let you name the main character).
That was the reason the original name of the MC was being reset to Sam/Samuel every time I started the game.
I just manually changed it and it worked. :giggle:

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Ok. So...is it another game about poor ukrainians with politics or it's just a brief mention for the lore?
No, there was no war at the time of making this game, or at least the early parts of it. What you quoted was simply referring to the fact her family is poor and she sends them money.

• Red Heart

Bimino

Mar 4, 2022
No, there was no war at the time of making this game, or at least the early parts of it. What you quoted was simply referring to the fact her family is poor and she sends them money.
You're right. There's no all that political staff. Just lore. It's fine then. Thx for your reply.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Whats the point of being able to input your name if everyone still calls you Sunny? :unsure:
Only Val and Moon call you by that the most from what little I played, some use your [input name] or some kind of pet name like baby, darling, boy etc... there's also the MC Profile, if you don't input a name it will be Sam.

So there is a point to name the main character lol

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Is there a way to actually transfer your save from S2 to S3??? Because it looks like the game doesnt respect your choices.
I rejected Drusila in S2 but in S3 she is pregnant and in a relationship with MC, is that mandatory or did the data transfer fail.
In the relation chart she is "off" but apparently that doesnt matter since she is still with mc

Nov 1, 2019
Hm... every time I start this game and load from a save the MC name was reset to Sam (compressed full game). Is that the intended behaviour?

Last edited:

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Also just noticed the missing Hair Trimming Scene with MC, Rose and Jazmine!

If there's any kind heart hero out there to place the update in them, that would be great! Thank you in advance.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Transfer S1 to S2 not working. How can I get my progress from S1 into S2?
I don't feel the need to start all over again.

Okee forget it, figured it out already, my bad. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Star-struck

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
I have a weird question about time progression in this game. In Season 2 we have Priya (and some other girls) supposedly being pregnant with us for 3 months already. I'm confused by this as hell, cuz for me it was like 3-4 weeks since the beginning of the game. Did i miss a timeskip somewhere? There is a 2 months timeskip later in S2, but i didn't noticed anything earlier. This is bothering me so much for no reason, i can't wrap my head around this :unsure: o_O

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I have a weird question about time progression in this game. In Season 2 we have Priya (and some other girls) supposedly being pregnant with us for 3 months already. I'm confused by this as hell, cuz for me it was like 3-4 weeks since the beginning of the game. Did i miss a timeskip somewhere? There is a 2 months timeskip later in S2, but i didn't noticed anything earlier. This is bothering me so much for no reason, i can't wrap my head around this :unsure: o_O
If you are talking about Priya, Natassja, Valerie, Gissell, Lia and Roxanne being pregnant before the time skip in Season2 that is do to when you make the choice for pregnancy on the girls (Priya and Roxanne are the first to get pregnant if you want them to be). You need to remember that between the beginning to the end of season 1 it's about a month maybe almost two and the time at the start of season 2 to the when you get back with the new family members it's about another 1 week making it about 3 months.

Jan 23, 2023
OH YES, like a whole infirmary of preg ladies. Dude has to build a annex nursery within Nona's mansion for all the babies. Even social service knocks on MC's door to check wtf is going on, "why does every birth on that hospital has that dude's name as the father?"
Thank you. I'll need to give this game a playthrough.

3.50 star(s) 121 Votes