jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Mr.Mister
Did Giacomo accept Sunny as his own son?
Think Giacomo's brother knows that Sunny is Giacomo's son from the scene with the brother saying his son is going to get Sunny for what he did to his daughter but I don't think he knows unlike the cousin and the step-mom/cousin.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Think Giacomo's brother knows that Sunny is Giacomo's son from the scene with the brother saying his son is going to get Sunny for what he did to his daughter but I don't think he knows unlike the cousin and the step-mom/cousin.
Yeah. But wait til nex update when Lela or whatevere her name tell Giacomo about DNA with Sunny.
It's more intereting for me.
Will Sunny be a Young Master or what

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And, suprise.
Its really his own son.

And for next.
Im corious abouy Giacomo and Natassja past.
How about forbidden love they had in the past

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Yeah. But wait til nex update when Lela or whatevere her name tell Giacomo about DNA with Sunny.
It's more intereting for me.
Will Sunny be a Young Master or what

And, suprise.
Its really his own son.

And for next.
Im corious abouy Giacomo and Natassja past.
How about forbidden love they had in the past

Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I can't wait for the look on Sunny, Greta and Bianca faces when their mother(step in Sunny's case) Lia tells them that Sunny is their brother along with Lia finding out both Greta and Bianca had some fun with Sunny. Bigger question is will Greta and Bianca find out before Giacomo?

• Wow

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Mc is gonna "spend his time" with his biological mom Infront of his biological father ??? I am curious........
The only one the MC spent time with in front of his biological father is Greta (for the start of a date). MC spent time with his biological mom in front of his adopted mom(one of them) and MC's step-mom/cousin stopped the fun with both Bianca and Domenica.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Mr.Miter just replayed the game and I'm starting to think Kelly was working for Giacomo's brother. The only think I have to go with this theory is MC's uncle says he had Sunny mother followed and him after he was dropped off with Padre. When Kelly and Gissell found MC it seems that Kelly was looking for him or know exactly where he was. The only reason I've come up with this theory is after replaying for the 5th time I've seen most if not all character's are connected to each other in some way.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes