Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
So Season 2 typos and such

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Something funny I noticed when Natassja's sisters are referenced. They are supposed to be twins, but you say youngest and oldest. Twins are the same age, hence twins, no? Or you are referring to who was born first and who 2nd? Looking at their art, Paolina looks more like Nat's twin than Yulia's, but THEY are the twins. lol

There also seems to be a bug where whatever the player sets for the grandma is not being capitalized if it starts a new sentence. For example "grandma, do you want to continue with this?" grandma is lower case, but should be Grandma. Same if it's in the middle of a sentence. The case doesn't change depending on where the word is placed in the sentence.

There also doesn't seem to be a name changer for nonna in the Managers option. The is not found under other. Or separately.

The second gallery video with Mirella didn't unlock when visiting her.
Yulia and Polina are the same model, I used 50% nat for both. The only difference is the tone of the body, Yulia worked out in a gym, back in Kiev, while Polina worked out on the small farm ;)

Reactions: Achuprasad

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Yeah, or even something as simple as an exclamation mark on or near houses with scenes. Not a huge deal though, I found them easy enough. Greta is one of my favs for sure. Also shows that MC & Greta have a good father. He knew Greta didn't have an easy time. However he always took her with him, and treated her like his princess. Even though her own mother and sister insulted her behind her back... So props to pops.
Yes, Greta has stolen my heart. All of the women are obv hot, and they are all awesome in their own way. There is just something about her that I prefer above the rest. To put it in Sunny terms, she to me is what Moon is to him. Hope to see a lot more of her. I will be very sad when S2 ends :(

Yulia and Polina are the same model, I used 50% nat for both. The only difference is the tone of the body, Yulia worked out in a gym, back in Kiev, while Polina worked out on the small farm ;)
Well, you coulda fooled me. Well...you did actually lol.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Yes, Greta has stolen my heart. All of the women are obv hot, and they are all awesome in their own way. There is just something about her that I prefer above the rest. To put it in Sunny terms, she to me is what Moon is to him. Hope to see a lot more of her. I will be very sad when S2 ends :(

Well, you coulda fooled me. Well...you did actually lol.
I'm working (in my spare time) on my next VN, 1 month before Motherless S2 ends, I should have my next VN's first chapter or prologue ready!

Reactions: DA22 and Kvr64##

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I dont know if somebody asked this before, Mr.Mister you plan to release Motherless on Steam when the game is complete ?
I'm planning to release only the second season, due to the endogamic nature of my game... It's much easier to fix only the second season than the entire first.
I have it almost ready, I just need to fix the English translation a bit... ;)

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Don't know if this is a hint or not but I'd love it to be! I'm envisioning Florencia coming into Sunnys candle lit room at night wearing a sexy number. Drooling at the mouth, Sunny makes love to her before ripping it all off and really starts pounding away. :devilish:

Lingerie.jpg

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mr.Mister and EJW

луна

Aug 24, 2021
I'm planning to release only the second season, due to the endogamic nature of my game... It's much easier to fix only the second season than the entire first.
I have it almost ready, I just need to fix the English translation a bit... ;)
Well its better than nothing, im looking forward to add it to my Steam library.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
Don't know if this is a hint or not but I'd love it to be! I'm envisioning Florencia coming into Sunnys candle lit room at night wearing a sexy number. Drooling at the mouth, Sunny makes love to her before ripping it all off and really starts pounding away. :devilish:
yes yes if they invite poor helga (oh come on she need some love ) also for a threesome it is a cherry or the top

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Mr.Mister I noticed that when Sam talks to Domenica, a renders where he should look at her does not appear, and throughout their conversation we only see how he looks straight, but during this conversation he should turn his head to her, because we have such renders in the "images" folder, it's not that important, but still

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister I noticed that when Sam talks to Domenica, a renders where he should look at her does not appear, and throughout their conversation we only see how he looks straight, but during this conversation he should turn his head to her, because we have such renders in the "images" folder, it's not that important, but still
Yes Alex, you are right. There's a patch on the first page that fixes that error. Thanks for bringing that up! ;)

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Oh no! I haven't downloaded a version of this awesome game since ep. 11ish. When did this become different seasons? Cripes...how many pages of posts will I need to read to see what happened? Since the Yuengs are adding up it will have to wait for another day. Looking forward to getting caught up on this masterpiece!!
Edit: after closer review of the OP I see that it was during ep. 13 where this occured. I am assuming it is due to file size until I sort through the many comments.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I get to the screen where he's standing and says he needs a map to keep the girls straight, I can click on the map symbol and get 9 images of various houses, where several girls are, but can't do anything from there on - it says I need to talk to Lia but can't advance - is this a bug

• Thinking Face

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I get to the screen where he's standing and says he needs a map to keep the girls straight, I can click on the map symbol and get 9 images of various houses, where several girls are, but can't do anything from there on - it says I need to talk to Lia but can't advance - is this a bug
This includes passenger mode and the other two previous patches. Saying no to Nastya prevented you from entering the map properly and Lia's scene wasn't available, so the game wouldn't go anywhere for you if you didn't like Anastasiya...my mistake :(

3.50 star(s) 122 Votes