• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Pfff, it's a shame. Yes, a shame! It's at least 8am now!

Mr.Mister sleeps and lounges by the pool with a drink for a month and on the big day he can't even get up. What a shame! I'm saying it to you! No, really, authors today can no longer be trusted!

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
I think i would be really helpful if the Character info page also said who each character was related to in-game by default. For example, Mirella is Valerie's daughter.

Coming back to this game after a long time away, I have NO IDEA who these people are and would basically have to replay the entire game to remember. The game keeps resetting the relationships of some characters back to default which makes this even more difficult.

If someone has a handy "relationship chart" or guide or something that would also be helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Mister

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I think i would be really helpful if the Character info page also said who each character was related to in-game by default. For example, Mirella is Valerie's daughter.

Coming back to this game after a long time away, I have NO IDEA who these people are and would basically have to replay the entire game to remember. The game keeps resetting the relationships of some characters back to default which makes this even more difficult.

If someone has a handy "relationship chart" or guide or something that would also be helpful.
ohh i think someone posted something like that, relationship between character. lemme see if i can find it

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

I came up with this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 122 Votes